100 Mickeys

gtrist4life

Choose wisely
Me and my wife were fortunate to spend an afternoon and evening in Disneyland last summer.

One of the highlights was viewing the 100 Mickeys exhibit in the New Orleans square art gallery. I know that this exhibit closed in Sept. last year and I'm hoping that the powers that be bring it to Disney World.

Isn't there a celebration about Mickey this year? 75 years or something like that? If so, this exhibit would tie in nicely.

Any info would be appreciated.

Peace
G4L

It seems unlikely that the 100 Mickeys Exhibit would be brought to WDW, since all the art in it was for sale (and held until the end of the exhibit).

Given the desire for extra profit Disney has shown lately, there's always the possibility that they could find another artist to do a bunch of paintings & show and sell them in WDW, but I don't know that I'd count on that.

Sarangel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter