$100 Disney gift cards at Sam's Club (plus free $10 GC to Disney Store)

ILoveDisney&Cruising

<font color=peach>DVC member since 2006 ... wish w
Just an FYI for those of you who are pursuing the gift card route for onboard credits & the like ...

I read on another board yesterday (can't find it now :confused: ) that Sam's Club had $100 Disney Gift Cards (for use at parks, DCL, etc.) for $98something and were also including a $10 Disney Store gift card with the purchase.

Some were speculating that you could probably use the Disney Store gift card at Downtown Disney ... I was trying to verify that, but alas, can't find the previous thread. The Disney Store card can also be used online.

Anyway, just thought I'd pass that along.

Do you know if you can combine the $10 cards, or is there a stipulation that only one can be used per transaction?

Do you know if you can combine the $10 cards, or is there a stipulation that only one can be used per transaction?

Sorry - I'm not sure.

I was also wondering about that - tried to find the other thread (with no luck) to see if anyone else knew. I guess you could always send each person in your party to the register with 1 item at a time. :rotfl:

:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter