100% Disabled Veteran question

Cshel85

Mouseketeer
My husband is 100% disabled veteran but not P&T, would he still get the discounts at disney?

My husband is 100% disabled veteran but not P&T, would he still get the discounts at disney?

If he is entitled to stay at Shades of Green and get a military discount then he could get that. Otherwise no. There are no discounts for being disabled.

If he is entitled to stay at Shades of Green and get a military discount then he could get that. Otherwise no. There are no discounts for being disabled.

::yes::

here is what WDWR info states

40% off room only

This offer is valid for stays most nights now through September 30, 2012. This offer is for active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists and the U.S. Coast Guard. Advance reservations required. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Minimum length of stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals. Savings based on non-discounted price for the same room. Valid Military ID will be required upon check-in. No group rates or other discounts apply.

Tickets

This offer is for active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists and the U.S. Coast Guard.

At Shades of Green

Honorably discharged veterans with 100 percent Service-connected disability. ID is DD Form 1173 or DD Form 2765

Which means he can reserve a room and order the special tickets that SOG have available for those staying on any WDWR or SOG excluding the 4day promotional tickets that are on sale.
:thumbsup2

If the ID Card indicates DAVPRM on it he would be entitled to all discounts as if he were active duty or retired.

If you go to the locked sticky Everything About WDW Tickets in the TPA&S Forum, especially Post #17, you can get a lot more information. An easy way to get to the sticky is by clicking on the link in my signature. The ticket sticky is your friend!

If his I'd has davprm then he is in, my ex takes us all the time to DL or WDW and the card is all we need for SOG or tickets. If eligible try out shades of green, it is the bomb of hotels, huge rooms and easy walk or golf cart ride to poly where you can get the monorail, also is you can not get the golf cart late at night and have a sleepy baby, it is like $5 to get a taxi to drive you a cross, easier than carrying a sleepy child.

If your husband does not have this card, check out the two times a year that other service eligible people may go, I think sept and Jan the allow all honorable dischage service men to go.

he has the Disbled veteran card from form 2765 and says DAV on it

The eligible veteran should have a Retired ID card with the code: DAVPRM printed on it. DAVPRM stands for Disabled Veteran Permanent status.

If it does not have the PRM, I believe that he will not be eligible:confused3
He is eligible for SOG as previously mentioned:flower3:

ETA: I just realized you posted this on the other board (vet), I hope the picture posted was able to help you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter