10% off Disney Stroller rent, and less line waiting.

HaleyB

I am not a robot
I'm just back, and I learned something new this trip.

If you will be renting a stroller from Disney for your trip you can pay for multiple days at one time. You will get 10% off and you don't need to wait in the line, you just show the paper they give you to the person handing out strollers and they will date stamp it. You do still need to collect your $1 deposit at the end of the day, if you want it.

HaleyB

That is a great tip that I didn't know about before. I wish we'd known that before our family trip with little ones last December. Oh well, next time we'll know...

Thanks for sharing this info. :D

They may have not been doing it then. Last summer they were doing a length of stay stroller rental. By the time we went in October it had stopped and we couldn't do it. Sounds like they are back at it again, with some tweaking.

I'd love to get that 10% discount for multiple days, can I arrange for that ahead of time? (going 10/20-11/4)

Also, this will be my first trip with a child/stroller. Do the single strollers have room to carry extra stuff?

Hi. We just did the multiday stroller rental. We had a double, but both types had storage space. I was not impressed with the strollers at MGM at all. They were all in poor shape. I hope that they switch to the molded plastic ones used at the other parks. Much nicer.

I don't think you can do this ahead of time. What we did was our first day in the parks (do in the morning) you wait in line to purchase your multi day rental. They'll give you a series of attached coupons that can be redeemed quickly and easily in any of the parks. No waiting in line. Just show your coupon! They will stamp the date on the coupon so if you park hop on the same day you can get a stroller in the other parks.

I thought the savings for double strollers was a little more than 10%. We loved having the double stroller b/c of the carrying capasity. It was very convenient for us.

I would definately recommend multiday rentals. Save money and time.

Are there a minimum number of days to rent for discount and do they have to be used consecutively?

If I remember correctly, the double strollers for one day were around 14?? I just remember that we paid $37 give or take for four days. And no, you don't have to use them consecutively. Just remember that if you use it in the afternoon, that takes up a whole day coupon. so rent only in am with a coupon, then show your stamped (that day's date) coupon to get one later in the day at a different park.

Hope this helps.

Originally posted by mnbrowns
Are there a minimum number of days to rent for discount and do they have to be used consecutively?

There is no minimum number of days and you do not have to use them consecutively. You do have to wait in line to buy it the first time but after that you only have to wait if you want your $1 when you turn the stroller in at the end of the day...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter