10 Mths of WDW Planning leads us to~~DISNEYLAND!! Report Completed~Pic Heavy!!!

That's because great minds think a like!!! :rotfl:

I guess you're right.....2 nights might be a preferred amount of time for some people.....lol To me that's just a tease.......a wonderful, fantastic, amazing tease...but a tease none the less!! :goodvibes

I figured I had a bajillion pictures......might as well share them!!!! :woohoo:

I always feel like I didn't get a full experience in 2 or 3 days, but I suppose the 'average' person would not mind that time frame. I know that some of my friends who are not that 'in to' Disney would probably wonder why anyone wanted to stay more than a couple of nights! (And they wonder why anyone would possibly want to take thousands of photos at DLR!:rotfl2: Ha! Little do they know!:rotfl2:)

Yes, you've got a bajllion photos but I always look at it like this: we get new subscribers, followers, lurkers, active posters, etc., in our threads all the time. We can't be sure that the new folks tuning in saw the TR's we did in the past or the photos we posted in the past. Sure, there will be some folks who have seen them here and there, but we basically get somewhat of a new audience all the time. When you post photos, the new audience gets to see them!

I always feel like I didn't get a full experience in 2 or 3 days, but I suppose the 'average' person would not mind that time frame. I know that some of my friends who are not that 'in to' Disney would probably wonder why anyone wanted to stay more than a couple of nights! (And they wonder why anyone would possibly want to take thousands of photos at DLR!:rotfl2: Ha! Little do they know!:rotfl2:)

Yes, you've got a bajllion photos but I always look at it like this: we get new subscribers, followers, lurkers, active posters, etc., in our threads all the time. We can't be sure that the new folks tuning in saw the TR's we did in the past or the photos we posted in the past. Sure, there will be some folks who have seen them here and there, but we basically get somewhat of a new audience all the time. When you post photos, the new audience gets to see them!

I enjoy going back and looking at my pics....so hopefully others; whether new or old followers will enjoy them too!! :upsidedow

Mmmm ... Pooh Corner, my favorite hidden little snack shop!

I do like Splash Mountain, but I got soaked on my Christmas trip worse than I ever have been and I was cold for hours! I think it was a big guy in the front of our log (note to self: put tall, skinny DD13 in the front when we go in March!).

PHXscuba

Mmmm ... Pooh Corner, my favorite hidden little snack shop!

I do like Splash Mountain, but I got soaked on my Christmas trip worse than I ever have been and I was cold for hours! I think it was a big guy in the front of our log (note to self: put tall, skinny DD13 in the front when we go in March!).

PHXscuba

I agree, I love going up there to drool on their display cases...... :p

I've agreed to try it again.....but I hate being wet......HATE it!!!! :crazy2:

I am SOOOOOOO happy the IRS has FINALLY given you an answer...and a good one at that! :cool1:

What an awesome deal you can get with Derek's CM discount :thumbsup2 How exciting!

I am SOOOOOOO happy the IRS has FINALLY given you an answer...and a good one at that! :cool1:

What an awesome deal you can get with Derek's CM discount :thumbsup2 How exciting!

Thank You!!!!! :cool1: We're pretty happy we'll be able to take advantage of that before he's done with the college program. Of course it sure would be nice if he could continue as a CM here at Disneyland!!!

DizNee Luver said:
Thank You!!!!! :cool1: We're pretty happy we'll be able to take advantage of that before he's done with the college program. Of course it sure would be nice if he could continue as a CM here at Disneyland!!!

Hi my Lucky friend!! I've been reading your PTR and although I was happy for you going back to Disneyland because any Disney trip is better than nothing right? But when I read that you are getting your IRS money AND Getting to stay @ the PPH (my favorite!) And concierge, no less!! I am extremely ecstatic for you and your family!! No one deserves it more!! You've been very patient & Even if your plans completely changed, and all the challenges you face this year, you hung in there! so I say hats off to you and your family! my wish is that you have the merriest and most magical Disney Christmas ever!! ;) yay for Derek getting to join you too!!

Hi my Lucky friend!! I've been reading your PTR and although I was happy for you going back to Disneyland because any Disney trip is better than nothing right? But when I read that you are getting your IRS money AND Getting to stay @ the PPH (my favorite!) And concierge, no less!! I am extremely ecstatic for you and your family!! No one deserves it more!! You've been very patient & Even if your plans completely changed, and all the challenges you face this year, you hung in there! so I say hats off to you and your family! my wish is that you have the merriest and most magical Disney Christmas ever!! ;) yay for Derek getting to join you too!!

Thank You Kelly!!!! :hug:
We're pretty excited!!! I'll let my excitement run rampant as soon as we've actually BOOKED!! I get nervous on the rate quoted until I've secured it (and make sure it wasn't a mistake) :rotfl:

I'm glad Derek is joining us.....I've really missed him!!

Today's theme is the Haunted Mansion Holiday!!! This was the first time I got to see this and I wasn't disappointed!! My only disappointment was, I only did it the one time on the Holiday Tour..... will have to make up for that this trip!!

103.jpg

104.jpg

105.jpg

106.jpg

732.jpg

111.jpg

113.jpg

109.jpg

Inside the haunted mansion.

741.jpg

743.jpg

744.jpg

751.jpg

759.jpg

766.jpg

776.jpg

It was hard getting pics in the dark......so these will have to do for now.

I will try to do a "daily" theme leading up to the trip......but some days might not happen.

You might run out of themes if you try to do daily ones that just focus on your holiday photos! You'd have to branch out into other trips' pictures, I think, to come up with something for every day.

I use 18 themes for the Theme Week Countdown in the Christmas Superthread. Six of them are daily mini-themes in the last week until the season begins. All of the others are just one per week. There are probably a few other minor themes I could add in to bring the number to around 22 or 23, if I really milked it and stretched it.

You might run out of themes if you try to do daily ones that just focus on your holiday photos! You'd have to branch out into other trips' pictures, I think, to come up with something for every day.

I use 18 themes for the Theme Week Countdown in the Christmas Superthread. Six of them are daily mini-themes in the last week until the season begins. All of the others are just one per week. There are probably a few other minor themes I could add in to bring the number to around 22 or 23, if I really milked it and stretched it.

I guess that's true........well that's good if I miss a day....I won't feel so bad!!! :upsidedow

Love all the Haunted Mansion pics

so cool looking :thumbsup2

Thanx Kelly.....have you ever seen the HM holiday in person?? It's pretty cool!

Nope, never been out west.

Trent keeps asking to go to Dland. Airfare so expensive

If we go, it will only be a one time thing, I really want to stay on property, which makes it even more pricey

Hopefully in next couple of years, we will get there

Nope, never been out west.

Trent keeps asking to go to Dland. Airfare so expensive

If we go, it will only be a one time thing, I really want to stay on property, which makes it even more pricey

Hopefully in next couple of years, we will get there

I agree, airfare prices are scary.....part of our biggest reason to cancel the WDW trip. So I understand it!

The 3 resorts are expensive, but keep in mind there are really nice places across the street (some are closer than the PPH or DLH) and a lot cheaper. (everything is in close proximity)

Love the Nightmare Before Christmas pics from Haunted Mansion!!! That looks so neat! We just watched that last night for our dinner & Disney movie :)

Love the Nightmare Before Christmas pics from Haunted Mansion!!! That looks so neat! We just watched that last night for our dinner & Disney movie :)

That would make for a fun Disney Themed night!! I haven't done one of those in a while.....kids have reminded me of that :rolleyes1 but with everything going on with Michayla recently.....I've been a little busy and not really feeling up to it. I need to do one.....it really made us all feel good! :grouphug:

The holiday overlay on the Haunted Mansion is really well done!! I look forward to sharing it with my family in 49 days!!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter