10/7/09 Daily Grind

joyah

living on the funny farm
Hopw all's okay with Deb

It's raining and I' want to go back to bed. Even the dogs didn't want to get up. Bailey went out and now they are both curled up here with me.

I think it's clean the basement day since we're both stuck inside.

Hope you all have a great day.

Holly hope Bubba's on the mend
Pbf hope DH is on the mend and your feeling better.

Good Morning!

Joyah- have fun in the basement
I hope all those who have been under the weather are headed for healing

Today:
wash sheets
fold/put away laundry
wash dishes
make sausage and rice for potluck
exercise
lyric swap- 1 group
prayer group
church

Rebecca

Good Morning!!!

Yesterday, the manager of the store asked me to do a demonstration of the Cricut and Gypsy on Sunday!!!! :banana: I told him I'm fine with the Cricut, but I've never used the Gypsy, but he said he'd get me up to speed by then. I sure hope so, because I don't want to look stupid trying to show something I have no clue how it works!!!!

My day:
Make DH's lunch
DS up and off to school
Clean up kitchen
Laundry
Update current swap spreadsheets

Work
Dinner - hamburgers
Finish punching holes in lunch bags for paper bag album class
Cut ribbon into strips for paper bag albums

Have a great day everyone!!!

Up (but I too want to go back to sleep - pouring here)
Breakfast - Bagel with the pumpkin spread I made last night
Read a bit
Classes
Home to study for quiz tomorrow.. yuck.

DIT - Congrats! You have to tell us how it went - that's really cool!

Um, pumpkin spread? Please share (actually, any and all pumpkin recipes can come right to me ;) ).

It's rainy and gross here too. Woke up with a headache, and it's raining, related? Maybe. I forgot to call the doctor yesterday. Putting it at the top of my list for tomorrow.

I'm at work and don't want to be...Princess has chorus today. DH is picking her up at 4:00 (he will be on time!).

Going to my sister's tonight to try on dresses for the Halloween wedding. I really hope I can find something to wear, I don't want to buy anything!

Hope everyone has a good day, I'll probably be around a lot, I don't have a ton of work...

morning ladies!

i'm here. my computer at home is a dog! not working great. it's barely hanging on, so i have to chat while at work. hoping to make it to my birthday. i'm really hoping that dh will buy me a laptop????:confused3

it's is so pouring and i have a terrible headache. oh good grief. i so need this week to be over.

bubba is on the mend. his bum is all black and blue. the poor little thing. he is on a new strong med to clear up this infection.
thanks for asking everyone!

jennifer-i'm with you and the pumpkin stuff. any and all recipes for pumpkin i'll share with you!!! love it! can't get enough!

christy-come clean mine when you are done!

stephanie-good for you. you get to play with the gypsy! enjoy

rebecca-i love potlucks!

zth-glad to hear dad's home. share that recipe!!

my list is soooooo long. i've been writing it on a pad and keeping it by the coffee maker so everyday trying to do what i write. it's been working out pretty good!

have a great wednesday everyone. have fun!!

Mornin'!!

No rain here. Hope the headaches go away!

What day is it??:confused3 Anyone hear from Ashley??

Today:

DD up, dressed, fed and off to school
Little One up, dressed, fed
DH is down - no fever but thinking he will be home in my way today
Go to town and get CORRECT ink for printer
Trip to chiro?
Laundry
Paper clutter
Print reference pages for 4H horse group
Make appt to talk with house builder - I think I found a finance option:woohoo:
4H horse meeting
Pay remaining balance on Disneyland trip
Dinner??

It actually wasn't a recipe - it was a mix... I just had to add cream cheese to a mix of what looked like pumpkin spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and some white powder that I couldn't place.

I got it from Life's Little Treasures (am I allowed to say that?), but they don't have a website... they were at a Shriner's event last year.

where oh where is Ashley??????

i'm going to shoot her a pm!

I got it from Life's Little Treasures (am I allowed to say that?), but they don't have a website... they were at a Shriner's event last year.

You are allowed to say it and can even link to their website(if they had one) as long as you aren't selling their products.

Rebecca

:wave2:Hi Guys!

DS17 woke up today with a fever...yikes! It's almost homecoming!! He can't get sick now!!! Dr gave him amoxil and said if that doesn't help, then it's mono :scared1: OH GREAT!!

On a good note, it was a dead battery in my car. DH put in a new one and it's fine now.

Tomorrow is my day off...boy do I have a list already!

Good Morning!!!

Yesterday, the manager of the store asked me to do a demonstration of the Cricut and Gypsy on Sunday!!!!

Oh, have fun with that!

It's rainy and gross here too.

Dh was up your way and saw a horrible accident at 495. Plastic sheeting up around the cars, you know that isn't a good sign.

Horrible rain and thunder down here for us.

:wave2:Hi Guys!

DS17 woke up today with a fever...yikes! It's almost homecoming!! He can't get sick now!!! Dr gave him amoxil and said if that doesn't help, then it's mono :scared1: OH GREAT!!

On a good note, it was a dead battery in my car. DH put in a new one and it's fine now.

Tomorrow is my day off...boy do I have a list already!

Oh, poor guy, hope it isn't mono. :sad2:

My to do list:

Get dd up and ready for school
Caffeinate - yum that pumpkin spice coffee
Work - ugh, boss man was not playing nice :sad2: with our partner agency personnel. Had to smooth down some ruffled feathers.
Check on MomE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter