$1 TsumTsum at Dollar Tree

We bought one at our Dollar Store about 2 months ago, but they were never so nicely organized! Haha!

They must have just put this out recently cause most look to still to be there. Think that’s why it looks so good and not picked over. :goodvibes

I love dollar tree. I mostly go there to stock up on razors (by far the cheapest price/razor I’ve found) and greeting cards, but you never know what random deal you’ll stumble on while there.

I was at Dollar Tree yesterday, and definitely nothing like that here. Got some wrapping paper and cards, though

I wish my local store had the Peter Pan characters. We had classics (except Mickey and Minnie), 101 Dalmatians, Pooh and cast, and Frozen characters.

I wish my local store had the Peter Pan characters. We had classics (except Mickey and Minnie), 101 Dalmatians, Pooh and cast, and Frozen characters.

Does your store have them now? If so, where are you located? I haven't seen any here, but I also haven't been to a Dollar Tree this month.

Does your store have them now? If so, where are you located? I haven't seen any here, but I also haven't been to a Dollar Tree this month.
My local store is in northwest Georgia but I bought them back in November. Earlier this month, they had various Star Wars and Marvel, which I am not interested in.

Omg my kids would die! I will have to check mine. I have 3 close to me! They look like good ones too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter