1 month to go til my fairy tale wedding!

Melahoni

Earning My Ears
Hi guys, it finally hit me today that I will be having my rehearsal dinner at Epcot this day next month!!! I was wondering if anyone has had a wedding recently at Cali Grille, Napa and Sonoma rooms? I have seen all the generic Disney photos and very few wedding pictures from actual people. We are utilizing both of these rooms for our reception, 1 for eating and the other for cocktail/ dancing. As Time is quickly winding down, I would love to see what other people have done as I only have until Oct 6th to change any of my floral!
Disney has been amazing with the planning. They have let me plan anything I have ever wanted in my wedding, from designing my rehearsal dinner cake and wedding cake! Let me know what you think of my wedding cake and any pictures would be greatly appreciated!

OOh I will be in WDW that week!!
When/where is your wedding? I may have a little stalk!! (if that's okay with you)
Do you have a PJ?
Hugs
Joanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter