1 Day Ultimate Park Hopper

M1ckeyM0use

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what this is??
I checked the MDE app and both myself and my grandmother have these. What exactly are they? And how did we get them? We had to expend our stay a few weeks ago so would it be because of this?
Thanks!

Can anyone tell me what this is??
I checked the MDE app and both myself and my grandmother have these. What exactly are they? And how did we get them? We had to expend our stay a few weeks ago so would it be because of this?
Thanks!

I guess you mean "Ultimate Park Hopper."
I don't know what you mean that you had to "expend" (I'll guess "extend") your stay.

What tickets did you buy for your original stay, and how many days did you stay?
Are you from the USA or elsewhere?
How long have you been back home?

I guess you mean "Ultimate Park Hopper."
I don't know what you mean that you had to "expend" (I'll guess "extend") your stay.

What tickets did you buy for your original stay, and how many days did you stay?
Are you from the USA or elsewhere?
How long have you been back home?

Sorry about the typos!
We went Feb 2017 and have been home since. I'm from USA. We bought 6PH tickets. We had to extend our stay by 1 day (couldn't get home because of snow). We stayed Sat - Fri.

Sorry about the typos!
We went Feb 2017 and have been home since. I'm from USA. We bought 6PH tickets. We had to extend our stay by 1 day (couldn't get home because of snow). We stayed Sat - Fri.

You did not say if you are a Florida resident. (But, since you couldn't get home because of snow, I doubt that you are.)
If you are NOT a Florida resident, then
any remaining days on a multiple-day ticket that you used at WDW over 14 days ago are no longer valid
as they will have expired.

I'm going to guess that if you see any tickets in your MDE account that they are "phantom" tickets
that have no value (and they should disappear from your MDE on their own, after awhile.)

That said, was there some kind if "issue" that caused you difficulty at WDW that
may have been "remedied" by a Disney Guest Relations CM to give you free tickets?

You did not say if you are a Florida resident. (But, since you couldn't get home because of snow, I doubt that you are.)
If you are NOT a Florida resident, then
any remaining days on a multiple-day ticket that you used at WDW over 14 days ago are no longer valid
as they will have expired.

I'm going to guess that if you see any tickets in your MDE account that they are "phantom" tickets
that have no value (and they should disappear from your MDE on their own, after while.)

That said, was there some kind if "issue" that caused you difficulty at WDW that
may have been "remedied" by a Disney Guest Relations CM to give you free tickets?

The cast member at the resort couldn't figure out how to sell us tickets for the extended day so she gave us complimentary park hopper tickets. We got in the parks and park hopped fine. I guess I'll have to call and see if they are "phantom " tickets or if they are legitimate tickets.

The cast member at the resort couldn't figure out how to sell us tickets for the extended day so she gave us complimentary park hopper tickets. We got in the parks and park hopped fine.

I guess I'll have to call and see if they are "phantom " tickets or if they are legitimate tickets.

Sounds like a plan.
Please report back.

BTW, "She couldn't figure out how to SELL you tickets," so she GAVE you tickets?
Now, THAT's a great "CM workaround..." if you are a guest, I'd say!

Sounds like a plan.
Please report back.

BTW, "She couldn't figure out how to SELL you tickets," so she GAVE you tickets?
Now, THAT's a great "CM workaround..." if you are a guest, I'd say!

COrrect! When we went to the front desk and told them about our situation the cast member couldn't add another day of tickets on and didn't want us to pay the full beginning price so she called ticketing. She was on hold for maybe 3 minutes and hung up the phone and said "I'll just comp you park tickets for tomorrow. It will be easier then waiting until someone answers." We we're fine with that!

But we called and the tickets in question weren't used when they were comped for us. We don't have an extra ticket like we thought :( The ticketing agent we talked to said it should have been removed from the app and is confused why it's not.

- we called and the tickets in question weren't used when they were comped for us. We don't have an extra ticket like we thought :( The ticketing agent we talked to said it should have been removed from the app and is confused why it's not.

I don't understand at all.
But, suffice it to say that you got your extra day at WDW at no charge (which was a "miracle" in itself)
and you are out no money regarding any ticket errors that may have occurred.

It sounds like you came out just great... snow delay, notwithstanding. ;)

I think that the MDE app is a little crazy sometimes. It shows that my husband, my daughter, and I have 8 days remaining on 10-day tickets from 2013, though it does show that they expired 8/24/13. We definitely used all of our days on those, and my one son was on the trip (and in my MDE as well), but nothing shows for him. It's also showing this year's MNSSHP tickets with a date of 9/8/2016 even though the party date is 9/7/2017. Everything is shown correctly if I look at my account on the computer.

Edit: I just realized that those were Waterparks and More tickets, so maybe they do have some of the extra admissions left on them. But I'm sure we used more than 2. In any case, they expired almost 4 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!