1 Day touring plan help

sarehm

DIS Veteran
I've only been to Universal twice so I need some help. I'm planning a 1 day trip Dec. 13th 2 adults (mom has never been) and we're staying on site at Royal Pacific. These are the attractions we're interested in but I need advice on how to tour USF since that's where we'll be spending the majority of our day.
IOA - Dueling Dragons, High in sky trolley and possibly Hulk and Jurassic Park

USF - Shrek 4D, Simpson, Men in Black, Jaws, Mummy, ET, and possibly Disaster, Twister and Beetlejuice.

I'm thinking all this is doable in 1 day especially since we'll have the Express Pass but I don't know what to try to hit first. Thanks!

I've only been to Universal twice so I need some help. I'm planning a 1 day trip Dec. 13th 2 adults (mom has never been) and we're staying on site at Royal Pacific. These are the attractions we're interested in but I need advice on how to tour USF since that's where we'll be spending the majority of our day.
IOA - Dueling Dragons, High in sky trolley and possibly Hulk and Jurassic Park

USF - Shrek 4D, Simpson, Men in Black, Jaws, Mummy, ET, and possibly Disaster, Twister and Beetlejuice.

I'm thinking all this is doable in 1 day especially since we'll have the Express Pass but I don't know what to try to hit first. Thanks!
Early to mid December isn't really busy so you could do whichever park you wanted. Since you want to do more in the Studios, start there and work your way over to IOA. Since you will have unlimited Express, the lines won't be a factor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter