1 Child and 10 Adults--A GG to Celebrate DD's 4th Bday :) TR Link is Posted

Welcome home, I would love hear all about your trip and see all your pics :goodvibes You done such a good job on your ptr :thumbsup2

Welcome back!! I liked getting your updates on FB!

I so hope you do a TR, would love to read about your trip especially from the Grand Gathering perspective. I'm wanting to try and get a big family trip together someday and I'd be interested to hear how it works with a big group.

:worship:Your fans have spoken, and you don't want to disappoint do you!?! ;)

Trip Report! Trip Report! Trip Report!!:rolleyes1

I know how busy you are, but maybe you could go a condensed version! I think we all want to know about the yelling and crying! Oh, and of course, we need to know what Lilian thought of everything. Plus, with 1200 pics a day, we're going to have to see a few of those!:rotfl:

Trip Report! Trip Report! Trip Report!!:laughing:

:wave2: I am way too far behind to post a reply but I have caught up on all your entries. I just wanted to wish you a truly magical trip and a safe journey to WDW :goodvibes You have done a wonderful job on your PTR and all you organisation has just been excellant, I am super impressed by all the organising you have done for your trip. Loved all your plans, binders, mousekeeping wallets, dining charts and journal entries. Look forward to your TR when you return, have a wonderful time pixiedust:

Thank you! :blush:

Welcome home Stephanie!!!! I can't wait to hear all the details and SEE YOUR PICTURES!!!!!

Thanks Nickie!!

:welcome: back Stephanie it has been fun reading your FB snipets can't wait to see pictures and read all about it in the TR!

J-

Thanks Julie!! (sending an email to you shortly, I'm sorry for the delay!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter