1 Child and 10 Adults--A GG to Celebrate DD's 4th Bday :) TR Link is Posted

I hope you have a very magical trip to Disney!!! :wizard:

So sorry I didn't get to tell you before you left! I am catching up on your report now & cannot wait to hear all about your trip whenever you get back!!! :goodvibes

Have a great time!!! :cool1:

:wave2: I am way too far behind to post a reply but I have caught up on all your entries. I just wanted to wish you a truly magical trip and a safe journey to WDW :goodvibes You have done a wonderful job on your PTR and all you organisation has just been excellant, I am super impressed by all the organising you have done for your trip. Loved all your plans, binders, mousekeeping wallets, dining charts and journal entries. Look forward to your TR when you return, have a wonderful time pixiedust:

Hello all!!

We are finally in our own home, slept in our own beds last night for the first time in almost two weeks. :goodvibes

We had good times, bad times, drama, tears and smiles. :upsidedow Still debating if I am going to do a trip report but if there is enough interest, perhaps I will.

I already sent you a text and I posted on FB, but....

:wizard: HAVE A MAGICAL VACATION!! Drive safe, we can't wait to hear all about your trip! We'll miss you!

Thanks Wendy!

That was just a cute 'We are Family' video!!! I wish I knew how to put something like that together!

Your journal is awesome!:goodvibes I need a Dining tracker!

The skirt is adorable & I can't wait to see Lilian pics in it!

I can't believe your trip is almost here!!!! :dance3:

Thank you Amy! I love that video. :goodvibes

Oh my you are getting so close I bet you are jumping out of your skin. Im so excited for you. You countdown was wonderful and I really enjoyed reading along. In case I dont get back to your board before you love. Have a wonderful time and be safe. I cant wait to hear all about it.

Thanks Lindsay! :flower3:

I'd love to read about your trip! We'll be leaving Friday evening and won't be back until the following Saturday so if you don't see me following along it's not because I'm not interested! Glad you made it home safely and had a good trip. :goodvibes

Have a great trip! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back...but I hope this week goes slowly for you and doesn't fly by so you can enjoy every second!

Thanks Christa!

Have a safe and magical trip!

Thank you Christine!

I hope you have a very magical trip to Disney!!! :wizard:

So sorry I didn't get to tell you before you left! I am catching up on your report now & cannot wait to hear all about your trip whenever you get back!!! :goodvibes

Have a great time!!! :cool1:

Thanks Hope!

Oh, there's going to be significant interest in your TR! I'm sure you will do one! I can't wait to read all about it...it would be cruel of you to show us all the planning and not give us all the details about how it went! We're all VERY interested! Start one! Start now! :lmao:

I AM INTERESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE write up a report! I really want to know with a big group, what worked and didnt work! I want to hear all about the good times, and the bad ones! When we took our first big family trip it was a COMPLETE NIGHTMARE! Fights, tears, some happy moments but at the end I was like, "I AM NEVER GOING TO DISNEY AGAIN!" then a few years later we went back just the 3 of us and had the MOST MAGICAL trip ever and we were hooked and have been back every year since. We also declared on that trip that Disney was just ours. No more Grand Gatherings.... and that brings us to the trip in 4 months. ALL 14 of us. :scared1:

I am also really interested in your pics! You take the best pictures and i cant wait to see your Disney pics!!! So PLEASE write up a report for us!!!! Well once you get thru the laundry! :laundy:

Stefanie, I do hope you will do a trip report. I think it would be great and would love to see how Lilian took it all in.

WHAT!?!?!?:scared1:\
Not do a trip report?!
You have to!!!
I'm so looking forward to hearing about your trip and seeing your pictures.
It's a great way to re-live your trip and you can always go back to it. I always go back to my past TRs when making spreadsheets for future trips.
I'm so glad to hear you had a great trip.

well of course you have to do a trip report. You cant give us all the planning and anticipation details without a final report. That would be like only reading a really good book 1/2 way.:lmao:

Please, Please, Please....I am dying to hear how everything went.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter