1 Child and 10 Adults--A GG to Celebrate DD's 4th Bday :) TR Link is Posted

Love the skirt-so cute!! Can u leave it at CSR ofr Cayley to wear to MNSSHP?? Ha ha. Cute pic from ice cream! So close!!!

Number one in your countdown already! I can't believe it! That skirt is beautiful! The binder looks great as well! You will be one of the best-organized people at disney!

Thanks Christa!! I am happy with the way it turned out. :goodvibes :rotfl: I don't know about that--but I am happy and organized. :thumbsup2

Hey Stephanie!!! 3 DAYS!!! :banana::banana::banana:
Although I LOVE your countdown, I have to say I am glad it's over because that means your trip is just about HERE!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1:

Sorry Lilian's birthday had to be brought indoors, we have had a snap of cooler weather here in Minnesota too! She looks adorable and everything you made and have prepared looks awesome!! LOVE the binder and all the cards too!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

Thanks Beth!! I cannot believe we leave in less than 12 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!! We had a good time despite the alternate location. :thumbsup2

:cool1::cool1: CONGRATS on 3 DAYS!!! :cool1::cool1:

I'm so excited for you! You are so incredible organized! Love your journal cards, binder, and tracker! I like the idea of the journal cards for your scrapbook - I journaled each day that I was there but will have to re-journal it in the scrapbook - didn't think to make handy little cards!

I'm so glad you're getting the family time you are looking forward too! Adorable picture!
Karen

Thank you Karen!!

I already sent you a text and I posted on FB, but....

:wizard: HAVE A MAGICAL VACATION!! Drive safe, we can't wait to hear all about your trip! We'll miss you!

That was just a cute 'We are Family' video!!! I wish I knew how to put something like that together!

Your journal is awesome!:goodvibes I need a Dining tracker!

The skirt is adorable & I can't wait to see Lilian pics in it!

I can't believe your trip is almost here!!!! :dance3:

Oh my you are getting so close I bet you are jumping out of your skin. Im so excited for you. You countdown was wonderful and I really enjoyed reading along. In case I dont get back to your board before you love. Have a wonderful time and be safe. I cant wait to hear all about it.

Stephanie, I love the Birthday princess t-shirt as well as the Halloween skirt -- too cute. Have a safe journey and I'll see you a week from Saturday.

:wizard:HAVE A MAGICAL TRIP STEPHANIE!!! :wizard: I HOPE LILIAN LOVES HER FIRST TRIP TO DISNEY WORLD!! SAFE TRAVELS TOMORROW!!!
:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum
:tink::tink::tink:

Love the Princess Birthday shirt! Is that your creation too? I would like one that says, "I'm a Disney souvenir!" What is the name of your etsy store?;):rotfl:

Have a great trip! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back...but I hope this week goes slowly for you and doesn't fly by so you can enjoy every second!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter