1 character vs 2 characters

Krysssyann

Mouseketeer
need some opinions/pictures that may help us. we are going back and forth between 1 or 2 characters. Ideally we would like 2 (minnie/mickey in formal wear) but if the budget doesn't allow it, how is it at a Wishes wedding with only one (say Mickey). I know you don't have the complete list of photos (boy with minnie girl with mickey) - just looking on feedback if I really should find somewhere in the budget to try and make 2 happen or what the experience was like with only 1 (I know some of you have had just 1)

Thanks!!

I think it would be fine with just Mickey. The pictures I've seen looked like a lot of fun.

What would you have to cut in order to get both?

hilarious.... we just discussed this 2 nights ago!!!

we looked at pictures of those who had one... and those who had 2 or more....

we decided if we can't have 2, then we won't have any. our PERSONAL opinion was that one looked awkward.

i guess if you REEEEALLLLY want a character to be involved one would be better than none--but totally up to you.

Can you point me to the PJ/TR's that you were using to help make the decision? I have found tons with 2 and few with none (minus an escape one or two)

We had two and I was so glad we did. We had 66 guests and it was great to have Mickey and Minnie to mingle with everyone. Plus I love the pics we got.

I'm sure if you did need to cut somewhere, it would be fine with just one. Most of your guests wouldn't expect you to have any, so I think they would be just as excited with one.

I would ideally like to have two, but one is already over budget, so we are sticking with just Mickey. To me, Mickey is the icon of Disney and I think guests will love having him there, Minnie would just be an added bonus, but if you are trying to keep costs down, I would just go with one.

We are doing one because of budget but if we could we would definitely do Mickey & Minnie or Mickey and a princess. I do think though that one will be more then fine, a lot of guests will not expect you to have a character come in during the reception plus our wedding is small and one will be just right. :thumbsup2

I would ideally like to have two, but one is already over budget, so we are sticking with just Mickey. To me, Mickey is the icon of Disney and I think guests will love having him there, Minnie would just be an added bonus, but if you are trying to keep costs down, I would just go with one.

That's how we're looking at it, too. I'd love both mice, but since we most likely have to choose just one, it's got to be Mickey. :thumbsup2

Oh my gosh, Mickey and a princess is a great idea!!!! Oh man. I really want to do this, but DF and my MOH and my dad say it's not worth the money. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter