1 Cent Duo Tang Folders????

momtosam

Oh, Schmootsie-poo!
I've been waiting and waiting for 1 cent duo tang folders to come up on a school supply sale somewhere. Has anyone seen them? I stock up on these like crazy for my classroom. Usually Staples has them, but it doesn't look like it's coming next week.

I'm in the same boat as you!!

I also remember getting 5 cent spiral notebooks!!!

I haven't seen those. I have Target/Walmart/Office Max/Office Depot close by. I think the closest staples is about 75 miles away.

I am a teacher and I buy lots of folders every summer as well. I finally went to Target and bought them. I like them because they only had 5 colors so I could have different colors for different subjects and classes.
They were 10 for 1.00 which is pretty reasonable. If Staples has the big sale, I will get some because I always need more by the time the year runs out. I found black folders on sale at Walgreens for 8/1.00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter