1 bed for a family of 5 plus baby?

UK mum of 4

Mouseketeer
I'm interested in hearing from people with experience of staying in a 1 bed and using the sofa beds every night. Was it spacious enough or did you struggle? We are staying for 8 nights

It depends on the ages of your children. I wouldn't do it with mine the 2 bedroom felt tight with the five of us but I have an 18 year old and a 15 year old. If you have small children it would be easier. I would choose KIDANI though for the extra space and bathroom.

We own in Kidani, our children are 8 and 6. Sofa bed is fine for them. Me and DW slept on it one year, we didn't last the week, we swopped and put our the children in it. It is not comfortable for adults. FYI the 1 beds in Kidani are very roomy. Master bath is great!

We actually like the sofabeds now. My kids are 7, 5, and 4. They get excited about their "couch beds" and when they wake up in the morning we tuck everything away, neat and tidy.

Sorry dont want to hijack thread but whats the 1 bedroom like as Im swaying wether to book this or Kidani.

Sorry dont want to hijack thread but whats the 1 bedroom like as Im swaying wether to book this or Kidani.

They have a great master bedroom and bathroom, you also get an extra bathroom off the living/ kitchen / dining area. You get a double and a single sofa bed and a large balcony.

View from one of the balconies.

Living Area

Master bath-

Master bed -

Animals!

If space is your primary concern I'd stay at OKW. They've the biggest 1 bed villas on property.

I found this Youtube walkthrough if you're interested.

OKW 1 Bed Walkthrough

EDIT:

The video shows one bed in the master bedroom but I'm pretty sure you can get rooms with 2 queens and one of the sofas is a pull out one to my knowledge.

I'm interested in hearing from people with experience of staying in a 1 bed and using the sofa beds every night. Was it spacious enough or did you struggle? We are staying for 8 nights

I'd go with a two bedroom. We have twins and I always found when they were babies I needed somewhere to go in the night if one of them was up. If you were in a one bedroom you would have no where to be without disturbing the rest of the family. The two bedroom would allow you to use the living room in the middle of the night if need be. Perhaps the baby sleeps the night at home but holidays can bring out all sorts of crazy behaviour with little ones.

If that is not an option, go for a one bedroom at Blt, okw or akl. They sleep five. I'd pick Blt or akl first bc of the extra bath.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!