09/18/11 - DVCers Take Over the Dream (S.S. Member Cruise 2011) - Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

SMDH idiot doctors :sad2: Hope your brother feels better soon :hug:

Thanks! I guess he got up and walked around today. He's staying at the hospital again tonight...might get to go home tomorrow. He is very happy with the hospital and loves the nurses!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, just for you. I can really relate to his constant pain. I've had surgery twice on my spine. That pain isn't very pleasant... I still have some major issues with it.

Hope he is doing better! :hug:

Ooohhh....I'm sorry that you're still having major issues after two surgeries. I used to have MAJOR back pain...to the point if I bent over to pick something up off the floor, it was nearly impossible to stand back up. So, I told Junior we HAD to get rid of the waterbed because I needed better support for my back. That did the trick!!! No more back pain for me. Too bad everyone else can't be so lucky to have a firm mattress do the trick for their back pain!

I'm a little groggy ... still having some issues ... but with a good attitude! :woohoo:

Hope you feel better soon!!

I'm posting AND pothole filling as we post!

:sad2:

I have to remember to order our pizza for tonight. I have a coupon for a pizza, special salad and a 2 liter of Pepsi - FREE that expires today. I don't want to waste it!

How was your pizza?

You could be having a martini too if you had a government job!:lmao:

So, THAT'S why some of those hot patch jobs are so bumpy! :lmao:

Andy,

I pulled up the available excursions and there is very limited availability for the wave runners. For singles, there is only 2pm on day 4 (CC day 2). For doubles, there is noon and 1pm on day 4. We did them on SSMC 2009 and had a blast.

We did the stingrays on our first cruise and enjoyed it, but probably won't do it again.

Thanks Michael!

If that is the only time available when I get to booking then I will have to wait until my next trip... :guilty: At approximately 1400 hours on CC Day 2 I am scheduled to be sitting at the bar, laughing hysterically, Konk Kooler in one hand and a Konk Kooler in the other hand.

Thanks Michael!

If that is the only time available when I get to booking then I will have to wait until my next trip... :guilty: At approximately 1400 hours on CC Day 2 I am scheduled to be sitting at the bar, laughing hysterically, Konk Kooler in one hand and a Konk Kooler in the other hand.

What is in a Konk Kooler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter