08/03/2010 - Wonder - Who needs The Baltic when you've got Key West??

I think you can get the souffles at brunch but don't quote me. Cats at Hemingway's house? My daughter would be stuffing some in her suitcase!! She sat outside a hotel in Florida for hours, trying to catch some stray kittens!! and we have 5 cats!!

Hi there. I have never seen the souffles at brunch, however, on our most recent cruise in December, I asked our head server if he could get me one, and he had one for me the last night of our cruise. Brunch is our favorite meal at Palo. This cruise we are dining at Palo at brunch and dinner.

My husband and I both work at WDW too. We always book our cruises prettty last minute. I can't wait for this one!

My wife actually works for LaNouba, so she's a "Partner" and I am an outside design contractor but we are both "On property" all the time. :goodvibes Welcome aboard, this is only our second cruise but it will be a BLAST!!

Speaking of Palo, is it worth spending 4 hours to eat there? I'm sure it's great food, but do I really want to miss one of the regular dining experiences? What is the expert advice?

Speaking of Palo, is it worth spending 4 hours to eat there? I'm sure it's great food, but do I really want to miss one of the regular dining experiences? What is the expert advice?

Well worth it, We spent and hour and a half there eating. Food and service is great!!!!!!!!!!pirate:

Spoonces: What does your wife do for LaNouba? We have see that and several Cirque shows. My daughter is a gymnast and loves that stuff!! She would like to be a performer at Disney when she is a little older.

We have a friend that is a monorail driver.. he use to be a police officer here in PA.

We are doing brunch... Did it once before and felt it was well worth the time!!

FE - Jennifer is adding us to the FE list Sam ( girl) Turning 10 on the 7th, Rebecca 14, Diane and Tom

BealsRwe - We added you to our FE list! What do you do at Disney?

FE gift exchange participants: please add Kayla (6 years old.) stateroom 2618

Also,

Sam (10), Becca (14) Diane (adult) Tom (Adult)
Stateroom 2066

Thanks!!!

Are we going to have a name for our group? I know a lot of people will personalize their FE gifts with the date and name of the group.

This is a nice packing list
http://www.themouseforless.com/tripplanning/dcl/UltimateCruisePackingList.pdf

I was going to make travel games that you laminate and write on with white board markers for the kids. Since I saw this idea on another post I thought I would check and make sure someone else hasn't already done this for their FE gifts.

I have Palo dinner scheduled for the last night, because I didn't want to miss any of the rotational menus or Pirate Night.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

21 days to go!

That is when we are scheduled too. But just saw a navigator from an earlier 5 day key west and there is a themed dinner for the last night called till we meet again! If you want to see the navigator it is on castawayclubdotcom. Pirate night is Nassau night 4

I'm new to the board. So any help would be great. We are on the Aug 3, 2010 sailing on the Wonder and would like to join the group. Thanks!

Thank you! I would like to join the FE group. We booked our cruise at the last minute. It's our first Disney cruise. I have 2 kids, 15 & 9 that would love to join the fun.

Spoonces: What does your wife do for LaNouba? We have see that and several Cirque shows. My daughter is a gymnast and loves that stuff!! She would like to be a performer at Disney when she is a little older.
?

She is head of Moving Lights for the show, basically she runs and repairs lighting, sits up in the booth at back for every show. I am a Lighting Designer that works alot with Disney and others so it runs in the family... :lmao:

She is head of Moving Lights for the show, basically she runs and repairs lighting, sits up in the booth at back for every show. I am a Lighting Designer that works alot with Disney and others so it runs in the family... :lmao:

Cool! I love the show, does it get boring after watching it a hundred times?? or are you busy doing your work and focused.

VMprice- Welcome!! Are your kids boys or girls?

I have a dd turning 10 on the cruise and dd 14 and dd 18

That is when we are scheduled too. But just saw a navigator from an earlier 5 day key west and there is a themed dinner for the last night called till we meet again! If you want to see the navigator it is on castawayclubdotcom. Pirate night is Nassau night 4

Yep, I had seen that the first three nights are the regular rotation (Animator's Palate Show nights), then Pirates and the last night Till We Meet Again. I initially had Palo scheduled for night 4, but then I was reading the sample menus and the food sounded better on Pirate night than at Till We Meet Again, so I switched!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter