04/25/17 Disney World Show

Teleclashter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hey everyone - unfortunately, today's show is cancelled. We will be back next week with a new live show. All other shows will still be going up this week though. Sorry!

Noooooo!!!!! (Although firstly I hope everyone is okay)

But I was going to save this week's show and listen to it this weekend when I'm running a half Marathon, how am I going to make it round now.

You'll need to make the Universal show twice as long or I'll flag for the last 4 miles lol :tongue:

Oh by the way @Teleclashter well done on completing the Star Wars run challenge.

Last edited:
Lol I have a theory. Pretty much I think they are staggering out the shows so the next anniversary (the 1000 show) doesn't land in the middle of heat scourching summer again. I figured it out awhile back and at that point it would have landed smack in July 2018, now it's moving into the fall.

Just kidding I am trying to make lemonade out of it. I hope everyone is safe and well.

Lol I have a theory. Pretty much I think they are staggering out the shows so the next anniversary (the 1000 show) doesn't land in the middle of heat scourching summer again. I figured it out awhile back and at that point it would have landed smack in July 2018, now it's moving into the fall.

Just kidding I am trying to make lemonade out of it. I hope everyone is safe and well.
A little bit more (like early December) and I might even be able to attend!! (Can't do heat and humidity!)

After watching the Daily Fix one might assume Pete just decided to stay at Universal

Missing the show today but looking forward to seeing it next week.

It just looked for it on YouTube and I double checked the day - thought I was going crazy for a minute there *L*

Ya know what... this one sounds sorta kinda decent!

Jackie did you try the legendary Unicorn one?
Sadly, we didn't get to because my hubs was in the hospital the whole time it was being sold. My 15-year old was not a happy camper because, by the time he was released, there was still a day left but all of the Starbucks stores within 50 miles of us were out of the stuff to make them! LOL! #firstworldproblems

Hope all are well. It's a good chance to go back through the archives and download a few shows. Currently listening to a Freeform Friday from 2014 with Pete, Theresa and Dustin. Very funny!

Hope all are well. It's a good chance to go back through the archives and download a few shows. Currently listening to a Freeform Friday from 2014 with Pete, Theresa and Dustin. Very funny!
Loved Freeform Fridays, and it's been awhile! Also loved Pete's Solo Shows (been awhile for that too!), and the single Gay Show (proposedly titled Our Orlando).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter