•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

A few random thoughts from our stay.

The bus to Epcot sucks. It makes a stop at ft. Wilderness to pick up people and took seemingly forever to get there.

The roll put couch was pretty comfortable. The kids were arguing who was going to get to sleep with mom, so we had both of them in the queen with her. I got great sleep.

I have never been more rushed during a meal than I was at Artist Point.

Geyser Point was excellent as always.

Every CM was great.

And finally, I brought home a case of the Covid as a souvenir. Sucks, but it is what it is.

Ugh, I hope you're feeling better, or that you do so soon!

Your other comments ring true to me.

A few random thoughts from our stay.

The bus to Epcot sucks. It makes a stop at ft. Wilderness to pick up people and took seemingly forever to get there.

The roll put couch was pretty comfortable. The kids were arguing who was going to get to sleep with mom, so we had both of them in the queen with her. I got great sleep.

I have never been more rushed during a meal than I was at Artist Point.

Geyser Point was excellent as always.

Every CM was great.

And finally, I brought home a case of the Covid as a souvenir. Sucks, but it is what it is.

I got covid while at Copper Creek last week too. Started on Wednesday.

I hope you are feeling better!

Hi BLT/ Kidani ower here. I have stayed at Boulder Ridge but never CC. Have a 1 bedroom reserved for my daughter, son-in-law & grandson (who turns 1 on the visit). Are there high chairs in villas or can they be requested?
****Also I read Pack n Plays are no longer provided?
Thanks Maria

Last edited:

I have been combing the thread and the Touring plans site as I want to put our room request in for November very soon. This will be our first stay CCV side and first stay in a 2-bedroom ever! I'm having a hard time deciding which side I want to be on; facing the Boulder Ridge pool or the main pool. I do know I want a high floor (6th preferably). Please give me all of your opinons!

I have been combing the thread and the Touring plans site as I want to put our room request in for November very soon. This will be our first stay CCV side and first stay in a 2-bedroom ever! I'm having a hard time deciding which side I want to be on; facing the Boulder Ridge pool or the main pool. I do know I want a high floor (6th preferably). Please give me all of your opinons!
We had a very nice stay in May on the 5th floor facing the main pool. Touring Plans does have some room views posted and I used their site to request my room after looking at the pictures, which were accurate.

The top floors seem to all have a solid balcony, and the one time we were in one, it was darker in the room and we had to stand to see the view. So we always request floors 3-5 to avoid that situation. We prefer Boulder Ridge side because it’s quieter, but YMMV.

**Edited to add this is room 6127**

We were there June 19-29 and we’re on the 6th floor facing the CC pool and lake. Keep in mind those are privacy balconies and you need to stand to see outside. Here’s a pic of our view. You can see the MK fireworks and boat parade.

Attachments

• 4EA8266F-E79D-4FC7-BDAB-56F513965CE0.jpeg
    4EA8266F-E79D-4FC7-BDAB-56F513965CE0.jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 30
  • 6026AE24-4E4D-40DB-B86C-EB8A957B5595.jpeg
    6026AE24-4E4D-40DB-B86C-EB8A957B5595.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Here are some pictures from room 5131 (2 bedroom) that show the view from the living room and the balcony facing the main pool. The balcony spans the whole front of the villa and has plenty of sitting room.

41A06F51-7670-48E8-ACDC-B1CA9D84E024.jpegFFC72FDC-8FF5-4A13-A0E1-5DBDCD7B0EE2.jpegB5DA20C6-22CB-474B-9446-324E2465EBEB.jpeg

We were there June 19-29 and we’re on the 6th floor facing the CC pool and lake. Keep in mind those are privacy balconies and you need to stand to see outside. Here’s a pic of our view. You can see the MK fireworks and boat parade.
I don't love that type of balcony, but you can't beat that view! What floor/room was this?
Here are some pictures from room 5131 (2 bedroom) that show the view from the living room and the balcony facing the main pool. The balcony spans the whole front of the villa and has plenty of sitting room.
How did you like being on that side of the building? It seems like most people talk about the other side (facing the main pool). I do like that giant balcony!

It doesn't matter what you request. CCV room assigners try their very best to give you the opposite of what you request (at least that's been my experience the past 3 years... 😔

How did you like being on that side of the building? It seems like most people talk about the other side (facing the main pool). I do like that giant balcony!
It was great we liked it a lot! From an orientation perspective, the pictures that I shared are facing the main pool rather then the boulder ridge side of the same CCV wing of WL. There is another wing of the wilderness lodge that faces the same pool, however, those rooms are not associated with CCV - They are hotel rooms only.

It doesn't matter what you request. CCV room assigners try their very best to give you the opposite of what you request (at least that's been my experience the past 3 years... 😔

I was fortunate to get the exact room that I requested on this trip. I use the room request tool in touring plans. I believe that they send a fax on your behalf at a certain time point. This is the first time that I have used that tool, but I was successful.

I don't love that type of balcony, but you can't beat that view! What floor/room was this?

Sorry should have said in my comment. Room 6127. I think I had requested 6129 so they came pretty close! Yes, the view was perfect. Because you are so high up you don’t notice any noise from the pool. I didn’t HATE the balcony but planning to request 5th floor next time for a different experience.

Does anyone happen to know if the picnic tables on the screened in porch in the cabins are bolted down to the floor?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter