•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

So checked into beloved Boulder Ridge tonight. We got somewhat of a dumpster view, but look out at the towel bins instead of the dumpsters. It’s all good private and we do have a balcony. Can’t wait for the refurb. Still, love my Wilderness Lodge!!!

So checked into beloved Boulder Ridge tonight. We got somewhat of a dumpster view, but look out at the towel bins instead of the dumpsters. It’s all good private and we do have a balcony. Can’t wait for the refurb. Still, love my Wilderness Lodge!!!
Same here, we own CCV and love it!

My wife always gets so upset every time we get a less than stellar room view until I remind her that someone has to get the crappy view, this time it just happens to be us then she chills out. :rotfl2:

I like your attitude. :)

Does anyone know how many grill areas there are at CCV? I know there are some along the walkways of the cabins but not sure of number. just wondering and unable to find in the information of CCV. Arriving there in 10 days and wanting to grill one day during the week. Hope not too hard to get one.
thanks for any info

Does anyone know how many grill areas there are at CCV? I know there are some along the walkways of the cabins but not sure of number. just wondering and unable to find in the information of CCV. Arriving there in 10 days and wanting to grill one day during the week. Hope not too hard to get one.
thanks for any info
Last year we were at Boulder Ridge and went to use the grills and none of them worked.

We are staying at CCV this August and I’m wondering about the pool hours. I know the main pool at Wilderness Lodge is guarded and therefore closes at a certain time, but is the DVC pool accessible later in the evenings (like the quiet pools at SSR)? We like to have a quick cool down in the pool before bed! Thank you!

are you able to request a high chair for the room?(staying in a 2 bedroom) We will be traveling with a 1 year old thanks

are you able to request a high chair for the room?(staying in a 2 bedroom) We will be traveling with a 1 year old thanks
Yes. We requested in advance but it wasn’t there so they had housekeeping bring one. It really isn’t a high chair with tray, it is the high chair that goes up to the table like they use in restaurants.

a quick tip…we brought disposable stick on placemats that we used in the villa and at restaurants…it helps me feel better to see the little one picking food off that vs a table that isn’t ours. Tried using plates, but they get tossed off :)

Hi guys! If anyone will be at CCV this month, can you please take a picture of the recreation calendar for me? I would truly appreciate it! Thank you and have fun!

Hi guys! If anyone will be at CCV this month, can you please take a picture of the recreation calendar for me? I would truly appreciate it! Thank you and have fun!
I’ll be there on the 20th. I’ll get a picture of no one gets it before me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter