•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Just saw that Magic Candle Company changed their Wilderness Resort scent as of 3/30/22.
I enjoyed the scent before, so I am curious to see the change.
Anybody tried it?

Good Morning All!

CF58D4DC-CB2A-4BC5-A788-39AB0968A7F4.gif

I LOVE the owners threads. Always get the perfect answers. We are at the point of "banking" and looked this am and snagged a Cabin for my DH bday which happens to be Mother's day too. Twofer Bonus!

I've looked at the map - couple questions.
Do the Cabins South of the pool 13-26 have visibility for the Water parade or Fireworks if they are scheduled the nights we are there?
Looking at a floor plan - am I missing it or do the cabins NOT have a washer / dryer?

Does Copper Creek connect to Fort Wilderness? Can you ride bikes over?

I want to use touring plans to request 8005-8008 since I've had great luck with them in the past and those views look aaaahmazing.

Any "hidden" gems we shouldn't miss?
Not doing the parks just relaxing since we've been crazy busy.
Grand Californian is our home and this is the closest we can get to that feeling right now.

Thanks in advance.
The washer and dryer are in a closet right across from bathroom . Not the master bath the other one .

Hi everyone. We will be heading down to Disney World soon and staying at CCV, we are so excited! Can someone tell me if the shampoo, conditioner and lotion are still in the small bottles? Thank you.

Just saw that Magic Candle Company changed their Wilderness Resort scent as of 3/30/22.
I enjoyed the scent before, so I am curious to see the change.
Anybody tried it?
I ordered it and it should be coming in the mail soon. I liked the old scent so I’m curious of how more accurate the new one is.

Hi everyone. We will be heading down to Disney World soon and staying at CCV, we are so excited! Can someone tell me if the shampoo, conditioner and lotion are still in the small bottles? Thank you.
I just checked into CCV. Our room has the small bottles.

Attachments

• FA4B69D2-4FDE-4C52-B7D7-78646C075B91.jpeg
    FA4B69D2-4FDE-4C52-B7D7-78646C075B91.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 20
New owners! Heading down marathon weekend. How long traditionally are Christmas decorations up?

They were up this past January when we checked in on January 4th, and they were still up when we moved to another home resort on the 6th. I was super sad to leave the Christmas decorations/resort, so for 2023 I added another night at CCV before we head to our next resort. Not positive when they come down though if you’re planning to be there the whole weekend…

I booked our family a dvc rental at Copper Creek. Its our 2nd trip to Disney and we rented at Poly on our first trip. I got lucky with my room request there. What room request should I put in for CCV if i want a partial fireworks view? Our room type is a One-Bedroom.

View from 6108, 2 bedroom dedicated, facing boulder ridge. Full balcony.

It turned out to be a very nice spot. Quiet.

Attachments

• 20201217_134455.jpg
    20201217_134455.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 20201217_134459.jpg
    20201217_134459.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 20201217_134503.jpg
    20201217_134503.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Hi, everyone! We have an unexpected trip in August due to Southwest's $59 fare BWI to MCO -- couldn't pass it up. This is more of a beach trip for us, but I did get two nights in a one-bedroom at Copper Creek. This is our first DVC stay at WL. Any recommendations for room requests? A pool or water view would be great.

We'll be there for the first night of MNSSHP (another first, we always do MVMCP). It's fun having an unexpected trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter