•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Any lake views work for me!!!!
Will do !!

Im hoping to have a good view from our room, but we'll see what we get!

I requested room 6131 from Touring Plans, but who knows!! We've only gotten 1 room exactly out of all the rooms we've requested but its usually been around that area!

We're in a 2br in CCV..

I’ve been meaning to post this from our Dec trip, but I’m a little late :flower:. It’s the view from our dedicated 2BR - room 4113. We loved this room! The view was fantastic and we really enjoyed being on the 4th floor with all it’s cozy sitting areas.
09BC6DB9-BBDD-4245-A14A-7B25FA17BD45.jpeg

I’ve been meaning to post this from our Dec trip, but I’m a little late :flower:. It’s the view from our dedicated 2BR - room 4113. We loved this room! The view was fantastic and we really enjoyed being on the 4th floor with all it’s cozy sitting areas.
View attachment 647412
Could you hear the Water Parade really clearly through your window from this room? We are rope droppers and I feel from our room on the 6th floor, just down the hallway we'd hear the parade just as we were getting into bed..

and of course we all had to jump out of bed to watch it - the silly adults that we all are!

:rotfl:

Could you hear the Water Parade really clearly through your window from this room? We are rope droppers and I feel from our room on the 6th floor, just down the hallway we'd hear the parade just as we were getting into bed..

and of course we all had to jump out of bed to watch it - the silly adults that we all are!

:rotfl:

Yep! Even with the door closed you could hear it and we'd run to the balcony every time :) . You could even see a little bit of it - the far left hand side of the parade. We love watching it and often go to down to Geyser Point just for that. (OK - who am I kidding - we go down to Geyser Point for yummy drinks and food but we have timed it to coincide with the EWP.)

Last edited:

question for anyone who's eaten at Roaring Fork breakfast lately - the last time we were there - last February, they served tater tots with breakfast - and now it's a "hash" does anyone know what's IN the hash??

perhaps a picture or 2??

thanks!

Wanted to give you guys a heads up, if you have a trip booked, there is a Wilderness Lodge MagicBand you can order for pre-arrival!

View attachment 648337
So annoyed! My MagicBand order (made on January 31) was cancelled and now I cannot reorder because MDE thinks we have already done it… so not only will we probably not get any, but I can’t get this one.

So stinkin’ annoyed.

So annoyed! My MagicBand order (made on January 31) was cancelled and now I cannot reorder because MDE thinks we have already done it… so not only will we probably not get any, but I can’t get this one.

So stinkin’ annoyed.
Spent three hours on hold/on the phone and still haven't resolved this issue. Now I need to call the merchandising team - whose hours are only M-F regular business hours... when I don't have the flexibility to be on hold forever. And there's a decent chance I'll need to talk to the technical team again afterwards. So fun. >:( The person I actually spoke to was lovely, but for the love... it should not be this hard.

Is there a way to watch the fireworks and hear the music on TV too at Copper Creek? Somebody told me that you could, but we are here now at CC and I cant figure out how. TIA

Hi! We are existing direct members added on from my in-laws at OKW and VB. We just added on a resale contract for CCV. Please add me…

bdphill22 / February 2022 / March

I have always dreamed at staying at the Wilderness Lodge since I saw it in marketing material as a kid, since I’ve always been an outdoors person, but was always out of reach for my family back then.

We love Christmas and are very excited to be able to stay there in Nov 2023 now that we have priority booking. Christmas decorations are up at the Wilderness Lodge by the weekend before Thanksgiving right?

Hi! We are existing direct members added on from my in-laws at OKW and VB. We just added on a resale contract for CCV. Please add me…

I have always dreamed at staying at the Wilderness Lodge since I saw it in marketing material as a kid, since I’ve always been an outdoors person, but was always out of reach for my family back then.

We love Christmas and are very excited to be able to stay there in Nov 2023 now that we have priority booking. Christmas decorations are up at the Wilderness Lodge by the weekend before Thanksgiving right?

I believe it really changes year to year - there is a lottery system for Christmas decorations. It's probably partially decorated but I wouldn't count on everything.

If you go through this thread, I believe you will find this topic discussed and I'm sure there are pics from this past holiday.

:welcome:and Congrats!! How exciting!!! Decoration dates vary between the 2nd week of November up until a couple days before Thanksgiving, so hopefully you’ll get to see them! Here are the dates the tree was put up in the past 3 years:

This past Christmas, the tree went up on 11/11. The year before was 11/12. In 2019, the Tree went up on 11/19.

Hope that helps! I’ll add you to page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!!*

Water Outage to Impact Select Areas of Disney's Wilderness Lodge Today

Disney's Wilderness Lodge will be experiencing a complete water outage today from approximately 10:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. This water outage will impact several rooms on the 5th and 7th floor, as well as the following common areas:
  • Restrooms near Roaring Fork (the restrooms near Territory Lounge and Whispering Canyon will be available);
  • Wilderness Lodge Guest Laundry (the Copper Creek laundry will be available);
  • Club Level Service (Guests will still have access to a selection of beverages during the snack period)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter