•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Looking forward to our stay at CC in April. Love the large lobby in Wilderness. but will miss not having Artist Point. It was always one of our favorites.

Looking forward to our stay at CC in April. Love the large lobby in Wilderness. but will miss not having Artist Point. It was always one of our favorites.

We loved the OG Artist Point too. We liked the character meal ok, but sometimes you just want a nice dinner at your resort without the extra price a character meal brings.

We are fortunate to be staying at CC cabins for a few days soon. Any recommendations on cabins to request? I know my wife would like to be near the DVC pool and GP.

We are fortunate to be staying at CC cabins for a few days soon. Any recommendations on cabins to request? I know my wife would like to be near the DVC pool and GP.
I would word my request exactly like that -- "We'd like to be near the Boulder Ridge pool and Geyser Point." There are several cabins that would fit that request, and hopefully one of them will be available on the day you check in. BTW in the past it was stated that room assignments were made about 5 days before checkin, and recently there are mentions that they start sooner than that, so you should probably make your request ASAP.

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster & proud CCV owner that annoyingly is yet to have her welcome home stay (thanks a bunch covid)!

Currently planning a late September trip and would love to stay at my home resort for my first DVC trip, anyone have any experience wait listing studio rooms? What's the success rate like?

If not I may split stay with another resort.

Currently planning a late September trip and would love to stay at my home resort for my first DVC trip, anyone have any experience wait listing studio rooms? What's the success rate like?
I have waitlisted and had some success and some failures. It is always worth a try especially this far in advance of your trip.

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster & proud CCV owner that annoyingly is yet to have her welcome home stay (thanks a bunch covid)!

If not I may split stay with another resort.
You have nothing to lose by waitlisting what you want! But you should also periodically check the website for it, too, because it’s not unusual for availability to pop up without the WL catching it.

You have nothing to lose by waitlisting what you want! But you should also periodically check the website for it, too, because it’s not unusual for availability to pop up without the WL catching it.
Great tip! If not then a poly/riviera split stay may have to be done… not that that is a bad thing!

I would word my request exactly like that -- "We'd like to be near the Boulder Ridge pool and Geyser Point." There are several cabins that would fit that request, and hopefully one of them will be available on the day you check in. BTW in the past it was stated that room assignments were made about 5 days before checkin, and recently there are mentions that they start sooner than that, so you should probably make your request ASAP.

thanks so much!

next question is to whom to send this, through Touring Plans?
I usually make my requests through Member Services via chat or email, although calling is an option too but wait times very long. Many people do use Touring Plans and report success as well; BTW I've read that TP sends in requests 30 days before checkin. Just remember that no matter how submitted, requests are just that and are never guaranteed.

I usually make my requests through Member Services via chat or email, although calling is an option too but wait times very long. Many people do use Touring Plans and report success as well; BTW I've read that TP sends in requests 30 days before checkin. Just remember that no matter how submitted, requests are just that and are never guaranteed.

thank you very much

We are staying at a 3 bedroom Copper Creek grand villa for the first time. I believe they are all located at the end of the Copper Creek wing. Can we see the Electrical Light Pageant from the room? Any recommendations to maximize use of this space?

How far away are the campsites, is that something people visit?

Thank you!

We are staying at a 3 bedroom Copper Creek grand villa for the first time. I believe they are all located at the end of the Copper Creek wing. Can we see the Electrical Light Pageant from the room? Any recommendations to maximize use of this space?

How far away are the campsites, is that something people visit?

Thank you!

We had the 4th floor 3BR in November and we could see MK fireworks on the balcony that faces the pool and also had a great view of the water pageant from the main balcony off the living room. The grand villas at CCV are amazing and y’all will love it.

This is not me or my family. It's from a FB post. Has anyone ever seen the tiny vanity in a CCV bedroom? FB poster is claiming this is all they had in their 1-bedroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter