•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Consider a guaranteed week if you book studios - can always back out of that week and get the points. Check out the fixed/guaranteed week thread.
Break up your contracts into 2 contracts: 150-100 (if new member) for example. Closing costs are a little higher, but easier to downsize in the future and smaller point contacts are easier to sell.
Thanks!

Consider a guaranteed week if you book studios - can always back out of that week and get the points. Check out the fixed/guaranteed week thread.
Break up your contracts into 2 contracts: 150-100 (if new member) for example. Closing costs are a little higher, but easier to downsize in the future and smaller point contacts are easier to sell.
Thanks!

About to buy 250 points at CCV direct from Disney, anyone have any regrets or final words of wisdom? Thanks

Like others have said, I think splitting it into two contracts is a great idea. The only other thing I can think to say is make sure you play around with the points chart with different vacation scenarios, that really helped us dial in how many to buy and set expectations. Then get 10% more haha!

Hello,
I believe the Copper Creek one bedroom sleep 4, but can they accommodate 5 if you bring your own bedding? I know Boardwalk does this.
If so, does Disney have this written somewhere to confirm?
Thank you!!

Ok, so I really don't want to be "that psycho" but we are really trying to take a Christmas trip next year at our wonderful home Copper Creek. :-)

The only issue is that I think people are already "walking" reservations. I know you can only see mid-October now, but each time I've checked it's always short the first day I would be looking for - aka today's 11-month of Oct 19, 2022.

Do I really need to start walking the walkers, as they say? It seems insane! I'm also not sure how that works because the points are so much higher for Christmas week. (I'm talking about a studio.)

Any thoughts from the vets on here?

Ok, so I really don't want to be "that psycho" but we are really trying to take a Christmas trip next year at our wonderful home Copper Creek. :-)

The only issue is that I think people are already "walking" reservations. I know you can only see mid-October now, but each time I've checked it's always short the first day I would be looking for - aka today's 11-month of Oct 19, 2022.

Do I really need to start walking the walkers, as they say? It seems insane! I'm also not sure how that works because the points are so much higher for Christmas week. (I'm talking about a studio.)

Any thoughts from the vets on here?

CCV walking is definitely already in full swing, along with all the hard to get rooms at other places for Dec 2022 trips.

Hello,
I believe the Copper Creek one bedroom sleep 4, but can they accommodate 5 if you bring your own bedding? I know Boardwalk does this.
If so, does Disney have this written somewhere to confirm?
Thank you!!
No, unfortunately CCV 1 br can only accommodate 4, unless the 5th is an infant and doesn’t count against occupancy.

This is why there are two rules around this house: no walking, no stalking.

I am in your same belief system, but unfortunately it seems the state of this resort does not allow such thinking. I have been gathering info on here for a few months, and even though it is "looked down upon," the very same people say it is necessary for times of the year such as Christmas. I just never thought it would be now and not actually right before the 11-month mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter