•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

We just bought in at CCV ourselves 11/11/18. I couldn't be more excited, I have never even stayed at a deluxe resort before! My daughter and I own together! We are still working out the planning for our first trip home (hard not to want to take everyone with us!) not sure if we will make it back before 2020 but really hoping to.
DisneyLore*November2018*June

Checking in as new Copper Creek owners. Added points on Wednesday while at WDW. Our first contract is at the Polynesian.

We purchased today. I am pretty excited. I really wanted BC, but when you think the length of the contract and stuff, I think we made the right decision for our family.

And I can't wait to sit and rock as an owner!
View attachment 367212

New CCV owners as of Friday:) we already own at akv and looking forward to our first stay at ccv in 2020.

:welcome:and Congrats to all of you!!! I’m sorry I’m behind, just coming home from CCV myself! If you would like to be added to Page 1, please write your information string for me! I’d be happy to get you all up there! Happy to have you all as our new neighbors!! It’s such a beautiful and peaceful resort!!!! I think you’ll all be very happy there!!!

*WELCOME HOME!*

We just bought in at CCV ourselves 11/11/18. I couldn't be more excited, I have never even stayed at a deluxe resort before! My daughter and I own together! We are still working out the planning for our first trip home (hard not to want to take everyone with us!) not sure if we will make it back before 2020 but really hoping to.
DisneyLore*November2018*June

Just added you to Page 1. Sorry for the delay. Congrats!!

Infobahn*December 2018*June

We were once DVC members and had to sell years ago and decided to buy back in.

We will be staying here in 5-13 October 2019.

Last edited:
Finally firmed up our summer-welcome home trip! Excited!!! We are going to stay a few days at BLT during 4th of July & then heading over to CCV! I'm not certain if we are crazy for going during the holiday or not! We often travel in July so I'm not so worried about the heat but the crowds. I'm excited either way... now to start our park day plan :)

Welcome back mrsap! Hope it was a lovely trip :)

Infobahn*December 2018*June

We were once DVC members and had to sell years ago and decided to buy back in.

We will be staying here in 5-13 October 2019.

:welcome: back home! It’s so hard to stay away!!! lol You picked a great resort!! Thanks for posting your string and dates!! I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1!

Finally firmed up our summer-welcome home trip! Excited!!! We are going to stay a few days at BLT during 4th of July & then heading over to CCV! I'm not certain if we are crazy for going during the holiday or not! We often travel in July so I'm not so worried about the heat but the crowds. I'm excited either way... now to start our park day plan :)

Welcome back mrsap! Hope it was a lovely trip :)

Awesome!! I’ll also be in Disney for the 4th!!! We did the 4th last year...even with TSL opening, I didn’t think it was horrible. We avoided the parks on the 4th though!! Thank you very much! We had a great time!!!

Thanks!!! Hope your trip was wonderful!

No problem! It was, thank you!!!!

Spridell *December 2018* April

We live in South Florida and make multiple trips per year to The World. After all these years and all the places we stayed on property this was the first time staying at the Wilderness Lodge. We were blown away. By day 2 of our trip we purchased at CCV.

Already booked 2 trips for next year. Very very impressed with WL and CCV.

Spridell *December 2018* April

We live in South Florida and make multiple trips per year to The World. After all these years and all the places we stayed on property this was the first time staying at the Wilderness Lodge. We were blown away. By day 2 of our trip we purchased at CCV.

Already booked 2 trips for next year. Very very impressed with WL and CCV.

:welcome:and Congrats! It’s such a beautiful resort! You’ll definitely be happy there. Welcome to the CCV family! I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1.

*WELCOME HOME*

FYI: Disney made another declaration for Copper Creek adding more inventory for the DVC. Included in this latest declaration is the first dedicated Alternate Studio. See this article for more details.

I missed the declaration for a few days, but when I finally got to see the drawings I was glad to see that our map is correct for the North side of the first floor. It is almost entirely studios, with one two bedroom in the mix. Also room 1166 is the only dedicated alternate studio, since the other alternates are lockoffs.
The floorpan picture is coming together!

I missed the declaration for a few days, but when I finally got to see the drawings I was glad to see that our map is correct for the North side of the first floor. It is almost entirely studios, with one two bedroom in the mix. Also room 1166 is the only dedicated alternate studio, since the other alternates are lockoffs.
The floorpan picture is coming together!

Great work!!!! :thumbsup2

Keetchino * August 2018 * September

We've been considering buying ever since they announced the Poly DVC, however that fizzled out when they decided to do only 2 room types there (I wanted to be able to do a 1 bedroom villa). I was then going to do AKL resale, however once they announced CCV and we saw those cabins that sealed the deal for us! I also absolutely love the Wilderness Lodge Christmas decorations, and we tend to vacation more between Sep and Dec, so this worked out perfect! Planning on doing our first *home* stay in December 2019, with our inaugural points stay being March 30th till April 10th split between AKL and BWV (I wanted our first home stay to be when all the Christmas lights were up) :)

We've been considering buying ever since they announced the Poly DVC, however that fizzled out when they decided to do only 2 room types there (I wanted to be able to do a 1 bedroom villa). I was then going to do AKL resale, however once they announced CCV and we saw those cabins that sealed the deal for us! I also absolutely love the Wilderness Lodge Christmas decorations, and we tend to vacation more between Sep and Dec, so this worked out perfect! Planning on doing our first *home* stay in December 2019, with our inaugural points stay being March 30th till April 10th split between AKL and BWV (I wanted our first home stay to be when all the Christmas lights were up) :)

:welcome:and Congrats! Happy you found us! You made a great choice, CCV is beautiful! That's awesome you already booked your welcome home stay! It's all so exciting! Thanks for typing our your string for me, i'll be sure to put it up on Page 1.

*WELCOME HOME*

:welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!