•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

In 2004, January, I was not allowed to bank BWV POINTS bought with a March UY. I wound up donating an OKW reservation to a volunteer of Give the Kids the World.

Back then it was unofficial and not guaranteed. Some would do it and others not. They wrote it in around 2011 or 2012 or so - somewhere in that timeframe.

Back then it was unofficial and not guaranteed. Some would do it and others not. They wrote it in around 2011 or 2012 or so - somewhere in that timeframe.

I have to admit I have never seen it in writing. There is something about if you have borrowed points for a reservation and do a direct purchase of additional points they will allow the member to use the recently purchased current year or banked points and return the borrowed points that were used to make the reservation to their original year . This information is in the Rules and Regulations.

Do any of the dedicated 2 bedroom units have a tub/shower combo in the second bathroom?
I don’t believe so. There is no bookable option for the bath in dedicated 2 bedroom units and all the ones I have seen have the shower.

If you do want a second tub you’d have to go with a lockoff, then it would be a bookable option.

I am currently sitting in a rocking chair outside Wilderness Lodge, listening to the stream and enjoying my coffee. Tonight is our last night at CCV before we move to BLT, and we both wish we were staying. We have a studio on the 7th floor and were able to see the water pageant from there last night. I thought I would be upset to have the enclosed balcony but there are so many beautiful places around the resort to sit and relax that I wouldn’t use the balcony anyway. We will likely need an add on here as our next purchase, it is just lovely.

I am currently sitting in a rocking chair outside Wilderness Lodge, listening to the stream and enjoying my coffee. Tonight is our last night at CCV before we move to BLT, and we both wish we were staying. We have a studio on the 7th floor and were able to see the water pageant from there last night. I thought I would be upset to have the enclosed balcony but there are so many beautiful places around the resort to sit and relax that I wouldn’t use the balcony anyway. We will likely need an add on here as our next purchase, it is just lovely.

Isn’t it just the most relaxing resort?!! I’m happy you guys had a great time! Take some pictures for us so we can live through you!!!

That sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing a little bit of home with us.

For those that have visited CCV --- I'm staying in a 1 bdrm with family. Recommendation on room(s) I should request? Like to have a relative view and relative quite. Looked at room diagram - have seen some photos of earlier postings on pg 1. Heard mix reviews re: 6th floor and the deck wall and roof but suspect some have actually enjoyed it. I know its subjective but would like your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Coming down next month and would love to have family pics taken at WL while we are staying there. I have looked into Disney's fine art photography (little pricey), does anyone recommend a local photographer that i can have come in? Thanks

For those that have visited CCV --- I'm staying in a 1 bdrm with family. Recommendation on room(s) I should request? Like to have a relative view and relative quite. Looked at room diagram - have seen some photos of earlier postings on pg 1. Heard mix reviews re: 6th floor and the deck wall and roof but suspect some have actually enjoyed it. I know its subjective but would like your thoughts. Thanks in advance.
I’ve been fascinated (or obsessed) with WL room locations for some time. You’re not going to have a bad location or room, but there are some differences. For view and noise, the floor number makes a big difference. We like being on a high floor, but as you’ve noted the enclosed balconies are an issue for some. They are on the top floor of any section of the resort. So if you are on a 6th floor room with a 7th floor room above you, you’ll have the open balcony. We have had both and are fine with either. The open ones are way easier for kids to see out, or adults while seated. The enclosed ones feel more secure and private.
Distance from the lobby makes a difference as well, with the rooms that open to the lobby getting some noise from WCC, then quieter ones near the Waterfall, then more potential for pool noise. We love the view from rooms that open to the lobby though and request that.
Both sides of the hallway have good views, but the North side is probably a little better with views of the main pool and a chance at some fireworks from high floors over the other wing of the building.
Finally my last recommendation is that you request an area or aspect of the rooms you want, so that you give the room assignor more flexibility than if you request specific room numbers. It can be very difficult to fit scheduling a specific room for specific arrival and departure dates.
You’ll have a great trip wherever you end up. We have found that we enjoyed rooms in locations we wouldn’t have requested.

Coming down next month and would love to have family pics taken at WL while we are staying there. I have looked into Disney's fine art photography (little pricey), does anyone recommend a local photographer that i can have come in? Thanks

I think you might get more replies if you post as a separate thread - people who are not Copper Creek lovers might have done this at other resorts.

We have just returned from a fabulous week at CCV where we had a deluxe studio on the 7th floor (which was most comfortable for the three of us). Everything about the resort was top notch and can't wait to go back. I'll attempt to upload a photo taken from the balcony of our 7th floor dedicated studio, room 7119.

7119.jpg

We have just returned from a fabulous week at CCV where we had a deluxe studio on the 7th floor (which was most comfortable for the three of us). Everything about the resort was top notch and can't wait to go back. I'll attempt to upload a photo taken from the balcony of our 7th floor dedicated studio, room 7119.

View attachment 318404
That is a beautiful view. I have my first stay at CCV next month and I can’t wait. I love hearing all the positives about copper creek.

View attachment 318404

Happy you had a great time!!!! Beautiful picture! Would it be ok if I used it for Page 1 to help out with room views? Thanks!!

finally booked my 1st "home" resort trip @ CCV for March 2019. We did BWV this summer on a 4 month booking window.

We have stayed at WL 6x over the last 16 years. It is why we bought CCV. can't wait.

finally booked my 1st "home" resort trip @ CCV for March 2019. We did BWV this summer on a 4 month booking window.

We have stayed at WL 6x over the last 16 years. It is why we bought CCV. can't wait.

Awesome! Congrats!!! It will be so nice being ‘Home!’ I’ll add it to Page 1!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter