•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

The 2 BR virtual tour link is not working on the first page. Can someone look into that please? Also, is there a way to tell what size suites are associated with the rooms numbers on the first page? I am looking to see where the dedicated 2 bedrooms villas are located within the resort

Thanks

The 2BR virtual tour works for me. Maybe try a different browser? I believe they were done by David's DVC rentals so you could go directly there too although I wouldn't expect that to make a difference. The browser or maybe clear cookies? That can help with lots of things.

The room maps are designated by size of the square I believe. The second largest squares (ie, not the GV's on the end of the building) with no dashed line are the dedicated 2BR's. For example I believe the x127 and x129 are dedicated 2BR's.

Now the link is working. Before, it took me to the 3 BR. WOW, that 3 bedroom is awesome! BTW, if anyone wants specific information or requests, we are staying in a CC cabin for 4 night beginning on 2/11 (just a month away). I won't be able to answer anything about the other room types but any questions about the resort or Geyser Point B&G. I plan on doing a thorough review on the cabin and plan to ask for one towards the east end (away from civilization). I did a review on the Poly bungalows right after they opened and am looking forward to comparison

Now the link is working. Before, it took me to the 3 BR. WOW, that 3 bedroom is awesome! BTW, if anyone wants specific information or requests, we are staying in a CC cabin for 4 night beginning on 2/11 (just a month away). I won't be able to answer anything about the other room types but any questions about the resort or Geyser Point B&G. I plan on doing a thorough review on the cabin and plan to ask for one towards the east end (away from civilization). I did a review on the Poly bungalows right after they opened and am looking forward to comparison
That would be great to have a cabin review! Look forward to hearing all about it after your trip!

Nice information but I will not pay an extra $50 per day per person (plus tax!) for a few extra FPs. The article in the link had an option to vote. Apparently, I'm not in the minority with my views as 87% of the respondents also said "no" to this being a good option for them. :duck:

I am with you as well! I love staying CL, but it wouldn’t make me want to stay again because of this added cost to the already overpriced room! LOL I don’t get it.

Nice information but I will not pay an extra $50 per day per person (plus tax!) for a few extra FPs. The article in the link had an option to vote. Apparently, I'm not in the minority with my views as 87% of the respondents also said "no" to this being a good option for them. :duck:
88% now (after I voted). with the cost of those selected rooms being so high, they should give you those perks, not charge for them!

I am with you as well! I love staying CL, but it wouldn’t make me want to stay again because of this added cost to the already overpriced room! LOL I don’t get it.

Definitely not interested in paying so much for additional FPs! Interesting to see how WDW and DLR will be developing their FP programs over time... we enjoy using MaxPass at DLR since it’s included in our annual pass, and for annual pass types where it’s not included it’s a $75/year add-on. Much more reasonable than $50/day for a few more FP, and some were already unhappy about the $10/day option for MaxPass at DLR.

I've no doubt there will be plenty of folks who don't mind ponying up that sort of money in order to get a few more FPs and a viewing area access. I just don't happen to be one of them. We're spending less time in the parks now, anyway, in part because of the increasing crowds since the number of "slow" times is dwindling. Moreover, it has been frequently demonstrated that having a FP during especially busy park days only means having to wait less, not get in quickly. So, paying $100 (one day) in order to get into FoP an extra time or two and wait quite awhile (even given how awesome a ride it is) is a non-starter for me. Throw in lunch at Cindy's Castle, and maybe, MAYBE you could convince me. pirate:

Also realized I forgot to introduce myself... just bought at CCV in December and happy to join you all here! Absolutely love CCV :wave2:

:welcome:And Congrats!!!! Happy you found us! I’ll get you up on Page 1!! Looking forward to chatting with you!

WELCOME HOME!!!!!

We toured the cabins last week and thought they were nicer than the bungalows. They have a real jetted hot tub instead of just the splash pool. The fireplace was nice, too, since it was so cold last week. And I like that they put in the sleeper chair in the living room instead of a second murphy bed. But I hate that the bedframe extends past the edge of the mattress. Both of us get up during the night to go to the bathroom and we're sure both of us would come home with black and blue marks on our legs from hitting that edge of the bedframe.

We toured the cabins last week and thought they were nicer than the bungalows. They have a real jetted hot tub instead of just the splash pool. The fireplace was nice, too, since it was so cold last week. And I like that they put in the sleeper chair in the living room instead of a second murphy bed. But I hate that the bedframe extends past the edge of the mattress. Both of us get up during the night to go to the bathroom and we're sure both of us would come home with black and blue marks on our legs from hitting that edge of the bedframe.
I stayed at a bungalow over NYE and the "splash pool" in 7007 was heated. Not hot, but warm. The weather was pretty cool and it was warm enough to go in.

I stayed at a bungalow over NYE and the "splash pool" in 7007 was heated. Not hot, but warm. The weather was pretty cool and it was warm enough to go in.
Yeah, it should go up to 104 degrees.

It would really change things up if you also got this option by signing up for the club option at Reunion Station. i could see perhaps using this for the Christmas week period or maybe Easter week.

:welcome:And Congrats!!!! Happy you found us! I’ll get you up on Page 1!! Looking forward to chatting with you!

WELCOME HOME!!!!!

Thank you!! Our first stay (not yet DVC at that point) was in a 1BR in December and we really enjoyed it. The giant tub was amazing and we love the theming (we are big fans of the modern rustic vibe). We were on the 4th floor and it was so nice waking up to the peaceful view of the stream!

IMG_3103 (1).JPG

It would really change things up if you also got this option by signing up for the club option at Reunion Station. i could see perhaps using this for the Christmas week period or maybe Easter week.

That was my first thought, too. I am very curious what the Reunion Station option will look like.

That was my first thought, too. I am very curious what the Reunion Station option will look like.
This is definitely one of the things I'll be doing next month, checking out Reunion Station

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!