•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Hope you're having a great time!! Would you please share a picture of the fireworks from your room so I can post it to Page 1?! That would be great!! Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay!
Sure, here is one.. taken with an iPhone 7, no zoom, sitting on the picnic table inside the screened in porch. I really like these cabins. Love the layout. Could easily live permanently in a place like this.

Attachments

• 996FEA77-AA37-4FD1-9327-56B9D63E0977.jpeg
    996FEA77-AA37-4FD1-9327-56B9D63E0977.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 197
Here now in 8023... if any one has any questions fire away.. couple things I’ve noticed
1) it’s a bit of a walk, but not too bad..
2) the entry light at the front door attract more than a few winged insects.. makes opening the front door interesting..
3) pretty decent view of the fireworks from here
4) these cabins are gorgeous!
Thanks in advance. Questions...... 8023 is the 4th from the end, correct? How is the privacy from the adjacent cabins? Do you like being almost at the end of the line (pros and cons)? How's the weather right now? Are you sitting in the screened patio at night? If the weather is nice, can you "open up" the cabin? I bet that location is quiet? How did you check in? Leave the bags in the car then drive to the Cabin lot or bellman all the way from the lobby? I am interested in the fireworks view too. Did you eat at Geyser Peak for lunch or dinner? If so, please review that.

Thanks in advance. Questions...... 8023 is the 4th from the end, correct? How is the privacy from the adjacent cabins? Do you like being almost at the end of the line (pros and cons)? How's the weather right now? Are you sitting in the screened patio at night? If the weather is nice, can you "open up" the cabin? I bet that location is quiet? How did you check in? Leave the bags in the car then drive to the Cabin lot or bellman all the way from the lobby? I am interested in the fireworks view too. Did you eat at Geyser Peak for lunch or dinner? If so, please review that.
Yes on 8023
Privacy is good, the screened in patios are somewhat close together at the corners off that makes sense.
Pro, it’s very quiet here. Con, it’s a bit of a walk
Yes on sitting in the patio at night. Yes on “open up the cabin” when the weather is nice.
Check in..sooo we got here at night (rental car) and went straight to the cabin parking area, which you have to access via magic band. We couldn’t get in the gate. Had to call security and tell them our cabin number& show my magic band & they let us it. No issues getting into the cabin at all.
The fireworks view is pretty good. Park music is available through the outside speakers as well.
Planning on dinner at Geyser Peak before heading to MVMCP, will review that ;)

Yes on 8023
Privacy is good, the screened in patios are somewhat close together at the corners off that makes sense.
Yes on sitting in the patio at night. Yes on “open up the cabin” when the weather is nice.
Check in..sooo we got here at night (rental car) and went straight to the cabin parking area, which you have to access via magic band. We couldn’t get in the gate. Had to call security and tell them our cabin number& show my magic band & they let us it. No issues getting into the cabin at all.
The fireworks view is pretty good. Park music is available through the outside speakers as well.
I can't wait for Feb 11!!!!!

Here now in 8023... if any one has any questions fire away.. couple things I’ve noticed
2) the entry light at the front door attract more than a few winged insects.. makes opening the front door interesting..

Glad you're enjoying the cabin! Did you do online check-in? Did you make any requests? Does the EWP stop right in front of the cabins...if so, is it annoying, haha?

Yes on 8023

Can you see fireworks from Geyser point? I keep hearing conflicting responses.

Have you tried the hot tub yet? Was it hot or luke warm? How many in your party? Is it worth the points? We are considering booking a couple of nights for our 40th wedding anniversary in 2020. It will be just the two of us and a big splurge. Photos are always appreciated especially of the view and surrounding area of the cabin.

Just got off the phone with DVC. We are officially Copper Creek members! We are so excited and can't wait to take our first trip! Hopefully in July! We have a June UY. Can't wait to surprise our kids at Christmas!

Welcome Home CCV Neighbor! We will be at CCV on Friday for a short weekend. And then back in March. I cannot wait to see it and explore it more. I hope they will give us an official tour of some of the rooms. I would LOVE to see an alternate studio. Congratulations and see you here on the CCV lovers thread.

Glad you're enjoying the cabin! Did you do online check-in? Did you make any requests? Does the EWP stop right in front of the cabins...if so, is it annoying, haha?
We did online check in but didn’t make any requests.. EWP cruises by.. not annoying at all

Yeah.. unsure of how well you’d be able to see the fire works from there, the trees and the Contemporary I think would block a lot of the view.

Have you tried the hot tub yet? Was it hot or luke warm? How many in your party? Is it worth the points? We are considering booking a couple of nights for our 40th wedding anniversary in 2020. It will be just the two of us and a big splurge. Photos are always appreciated especially of the view and surrounding area of the cabin.

Welcome Home CCV Neighbor! We will be at CCV on Friday for a short weekend. And then back in March. I cannot wait to see it and explore it more. I hope they will give us an official tour of some of the rooms. I would LOVE to see an alternate studio. Congratulations and see you here on the CCV lovers thread.

Hot tub is more of a warm tub... says 104 degrees and a 15min limit..blah blah
I’d say it’s totally worth the points, splurge away! I’ll take some more pictures and post them of the views.

Just got off the phone with DVC. We are officially Copper Creek members! We are so excited and can't wait to take our first trip! Hopefully in July! We have a June UY. Can't wait to surprise our kids at Christmas!

:welcome: And Congrats!!! So happy you’re our new neighbor!! The kids will be so excited! My two fought over the DVC bag we got in the mail!!! LOL You’ll find great information and conversation here! Happy for you! I’ll add you to page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!!*

Congrats and welcome! I hope the kids are excited when you tell them! I’ll be excited to hear how your July visit goes as we eagerly await our trip in Sept!

You've always been able to see the fireworks from the beach (which is what Geyser Point used to be). Now, you can't see all the lower explosions, but certainly the higher ones are plainly visible. Plus, GP pipes in music from the fireworks which would be totally unnecessary if you couldn't see anything. In fact, I've seen parts of the fireworks from numerous places around WL. Again, you can't see everything due to CR, trees, and sheer distance from MK; however, you can see a fair amount. ;)

You've always been able to see the fireworks from the beach (which is what Geyser Point used to be). Now, you can't see all the lower explosions, but certainly the higher ones are plainly visible. Plus, GP pipes in music from the fireworks which would be totally unnecessary if you couldn't see anything. In fact, I've seen parts of the fireworks from numerous places around WL. Again, you can't see everything due to CR, trees, and sheer distance from MK; however, you can see a fair amount. ;)

Great to know thank you!!!!!

Hi! Just stopping by to add my info and catch up on all of the posts!

Purchased last March DEC UY

1st Stay 12/8-15

Can't wait to check it out!

Sure, here is one.. taken with an iPhone 7, no zoom, sitting on the picnic table inside the screened in porch. I really like these cabins. Love the layout. Could easily live permanently in a place like this.

Wonderful that you like them so much!

So Geyser Peak... really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere there (not the flying insects). Wife and I split the crispy chicken sandwich w/chips and I had a Space Dust IPA. My parents split the chicken salad. All of us really enjoyed the food. We split dinner b/c we had lunch a little late at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs. The atmosphere at GP is awesome, very cool outdoor spot. Now, the bugs... OH MY... the flying insects were out of control.. not sure why (I know it is Florida) but zoinks! Didn’t really bug us (haha) while we ate, but saw several people get up and leave. The wind was blowing pretty good coming off of the lake, so that added an element to it as well. We rode the boats over to the MK for MVMCP and the wind and the bugs were worse at the dock! It’s Florida, we dealt with it and it was fine, didn’t let that ruin our vacation! 9 nights at AKV, 3 on the Disney Dream and 2 at Copper Creek to end it! WL/BR/CC are wonderful, a beautiful resort.. might have to add on here ;)

Hi! Just stopping by to add my info and catch up on all of the posts!

Purchased last March DEC UY

1st Stay 12/8-15

Can't wait to check it out!

:welcome:and Congrats neighbor! Happy you found us! You'll find lots of great conversation and help on this board! I'm adding you to Page 1 as we speak!!

*WELCOME HOME!*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!