•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

I haven’t been to the Top of BLT yet. But last month, as soon as I dumped my stuff in my CCV room, I took the boat over to the Contemporary to meet a friend. The fireworks started while I was on the boat, and I could see them. That was a pretty magical way to start my vacation.

Not to nitpick, but TOTWL is not just a direct benefit. It is open to all DVC Members whether direct or resale.
That is cool to know, thanks. Despite being a “Membership Extra Benefit” it is available to all members staying in DVC rooms. I don’t know how anyone would get confused...:disrocks:

That is cool to know, thanks. Despite being a “Membership Extra Benefit” it is available to all members staying in DVC rooms. I don’t know how anyone would get confused...:disrocks:

Actually, it’s available to all members staying onsite, in any WDW resort, not just DVC rooms! Yeah, I agree, how would anyone get confused?

Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing!!!! Is it ok if I link your pictures to Page 1? Thanks!

Just bought 200 points a week ago! First time owner. Will you please add me to page 1? Oozma_kappa*September 2018*April

Hi everyone! Just got back from Disney last night. While there we purchased at CCV! I'm so excited to start planning our next vacation!!!

Please add me to the list on page 1: BooandLucy. Purchased September 2018. Use year April.

Just joined with a second contract with CCV (first AKV) with a February 2018 UY and going 6/20 - 6/29. We spent our honeymoon at the Wilderness Lodge in April 1995 so we are excited to own here!

:welcome:and CONGRATS to ALL of you!!! Welcome to our little board, we’re happy to have you as our new neighbors! Do you have your first trips as owners planned? I’ll be sure to add you all to Page 1! Looking forward to chatting with you all and

*WELCOME HOME!*

Planning a trip to Disney and I'd like to have my first stay at the Wilderness Lodge. I'd love to stay at Copper Creek as its closer to the main building but Boulder Ridge would be good also. Here's where we have to make a decision, we're looking at a studio, and we are 3 adults who each want their own bed, and Boulder Ridge has a pull down bed, a pull out couch and a regular bed? Does Copper Creek have a pull down bed? As far as a pull down bed goes, whenever I've been in a studio or a room that's had one we've never had to use it before and paid little attention. Would it work for an adult, or only meant for children? Trying to make it work on a budget and hoping we can do it cause really want to stay there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!