•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

So beautiful!
It is a beautiful spot as it looks out over the stream exiting from the lobby, and the lake is framed by wings of the Lodge on either side. Poured rain for half an hour up until 15 minutes prior to ceremony, then the sun came out. Our ceremony was small (you could only have 10 guests total) and was over in less than 15 minutes. Not 10 minutes after coming back inside, the rain started anew--typical Florida summer pattern. As for Chrissy's question, the main lobby is not enclosed, so you can see inside, though at the angle you see in the picture above, I'm not sure how much you'd be able to see. Once you step inside, you're in a small alcove, and then it's several feet from that to the railing overlooking the lobby.

It is a beautiful spot as it looks out over the stream exiting from the lobby, and the lake is framed by wings of the Lodge on either side. Poured rain for half an hour up until 15 minutes prior to ceremony, then the sun came out. Our ceremony was small (you could only have 10 guests total) and was over in less than 15 minutes. Not 10 minutes after coming back inside, the rain started anew--typical Florida summer pattern. As for Chrissy's question, the main lobby is not enclosed, so you can see inside, though at the angle you see in the picture above, I'm not sure how much you'd be able to see. Once you step inside, you're in a small alcove, and then it's several feet from that to the railing overlooking the lobby.

Wow! Someone was looking out for you guys! What a great story! How long ago was your wedding?

Wow! Someone was looking out for you guys! What a great story! How long ago was your wedding?
Only five years coming up this summer. We have alternated our last four anniversaries between VWL and HHI. Needless to say, since we were married in July, it's hot no matter where we are. We did most of our photo shoot the day before so that we all we had to do on the wedding day was concentrate on looking fresh for the ceremony and a few shots in various places after. That meant extra cost for the photographer (we actually used two--one the day before and one after) and for a second bouquet, as well. It was worth it. She definitely is. ;) In looking on the Disney Wedding website, I no longer see that venue being available, though. Too bad.

Thank you, what a blessing to be able to have your ceremony there and to have the rain stop long enough for it. I love stories like this, thank you for sharing :)

sorry, I am still new to this and replied on MrsAp's reply to you.

sorry, I am still new to this and replied on MrsAp's reply to you.
Yep, this whole DIS thing takes awhile to master, and I still haven't after many years. pirate: However, it's thanks to the DIS and a love of Disney that we discovered each other, and we have glorious memories over the years of the Lodge. We first met in person at the Lodge and shared our first kiss--both on the now extinct beach. Our first outing was a walk down the nature trail. (Despite how beautiful the new cabins are and how nice an addition Geyser Point is, I'm still saddened that both the beach and nature trail are gone.) Our first stay together was at the Lodge (well, VWL). We got married at the Lodge. So many memories. I'm sure you will have many years of superb memories of your own at the Lodge. Thanks for your kind words (and you, as well, mrsap!).

Yep, this whole DIS thing takes awhile to master, and I still haven't after many years. pirate: However, it's thanks to the DIS and a love of Disney that we discovered each other, and we have glorious memories over the years of the Lodge. We first met in person at the Lodge and shared our first kiss--both on the now extinct beach. Our first outing was a walk down the nature trail. (Despite how beautiful the new cabins are and how nice an addition Geyser Point is, I'm still saddened that both the beach and nature trail are gone.) Our first stay together was at the Lodge (well, VWL). We got married at the Lodge. So many memories. I'm sure you will have many years of superb memories of your own at the Lodge. Thanks for your kind words (and you, as well, mrsap!).
Sounds like you have made many lovely memories there. Our first stay was last year after buying into BRV Sight unseen. Fell in love with it and now added on CCV so we can stay in the big house :)

Only five years coming up this summer. We have alternated our last four anniversaries between VWL and HHI. Needless to say, since we were married in July, it's hot no matter where we are. We did most of our photo shoot the day before so that we all we had to do on the wedding day was concentrate on looking fresh for the ceremony and a few shots in various places after. That meant extra cost for the photographer (we actually used two--one the day before and one after) and for a second bouquet, as well. It was worth it. She definitely is. ;) In looking on the Disney Wedding website, I no longer see that venue being available, though. Too bad.

Congrats! Sounds like a lovely experience! So wonderful that you can go there as often as you want and reminisce!! It’s definitely a special place!

Does anyone have any more information about the new concierge lounge at Reunion Station ...

We are staying there in March on points and I was wondering what the nightly fee will be and if anyone has seen what type of offerings they will have ...

Thanks !!!!!

Does anyone have any more information about the new concierge lounge at Reunion Station ...

We are staying there in March on points and I was wondering what the nightly fee will be and if anyone has seen what type of offerings they will have ...

Thanks !!!!!

I actually called a couple days ago! They said they still don't have any information!!! Not sure what they're waiting for :scratchin

Thanks !!!!!
we arrive for 4 nights beginning on 2/11. I will report on Reunion Station while we're there. I sure hope it opens by then

I stayed in a 1-bedroom at CCV the week after Thanksgiving. Below are pictures of the view from our room, 7109. I was disappointed to get a top floor room because of the enclosed balcony, but it wasn't that bad. I could see the top of the MK fireworks over the roof across from us. The location was very quiet, but very close to two sets of elevators, and the lobby.
. . . .

In November had a 6th floor room with the dormered roof balcony for room 6122 which is on the other side facing Boulder Ridge Cove pool. In the future we will add a request that we do not want the 6th floor when making our view request. When sitting you couldn't see anything except the sky. So I guess we were prepared for any comets coming our way.

CCV 6122.jpg

Has anyone stayed in one of the cabins yet? I have been searching through this thread and not seeing any specific posts.
Our trip will be this August and we would have 8 people (4 adults, 4 kids) and was thinking about getting a cabin for four nights. Is it worth the extra points over a two bedroom??

Bought our first DVC today @ Copper Creek today. 175 points. August Use Year. We have been considering DVC since 1996, but the finances and other life issues were never right until now. So we pulled the trigger.

Have stayed at WL 6 times or so over the years and it is one of our favorites. So having it as a home resort will be perfect.

Last edited:
Bought our first DVC today @ Copper Creek today. 175 points. August Use Year. We have been considering DVC since 1996, but the finances and other life issues were never right until now. So we pulled the trigger.

Have stayed at WL 6 times or so over the years and it is one of our favorites. So having it as a home resort will be perfect.

:welcome: And Congrats!!!! Happy you came to the board!!! I’ll get you on the Owners Lineup on Page 1! Isn’t Direct purchasing SO easy?!! We had our points in one day! Now going through resale, it’s SO SLOW and drawn out!!!! There are some really friendly and knowledgeable people on this board, hope you visit us often!

WELCOME HOME!!!

:welcome:pixiedust:Welcome Home Neighbor.

:welcome: Welcome! So exciting to meet others who love the lodge! Do you know when are you heading to your new home for the first time?

Do you know when are you heading to your new home for the first time?

March 2019. We committed to taking the girls 10 and 16 skiing this March. And we decided to let some of the construction die down. So we will be away from Disney for 2 years, and our 1st trip back will be in our new DVC home.

Last trip was March 2017.

This will be the pst time in 25 years we have not done at least 1 trip in a 12 month period.

The 2 BR virtual tour link is not working on the first page. Can someone look into that please? Also, is there a way to tell what size suites are associated with the rooms numbers on the first page? I am looking to see where the dedicated 2 bedrooms villas are located within the resort

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!