• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Hi there
I apologize if this has been asked already, but we going to be staying at Copper Creek and would like to send packages to the resort. I was wondering how to address the package and the mailing address for the resort? I appreciate you help.
TIA

Hi there
I apologize if this has been asked already, but we going to be staying at Copper Creek and would like to send packages to the resort. I was wondering how to address the package and the mailing address for the resort? I appreciate you help.
TIA

I would call to see if there is a specific address for packages but below is the resort address.

901 Timberline Drive
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-8426
(407) 824-3200

I just wanted to come on here and share my excitement. I'm going to be settling into my CCV Studio in a week AND I CANNOT WAIT!! It's been too long (years and years) since we've been "home" to the Wilderness Lodge, and I'm also excited to compare it with my recollection of the "original Wilderness Lodge" aka the Old Faithful Inn (where we were in August for our 20th Anniversary). It'll be so good to be "home" for the holidays, even if it's just for a long weekend.

I just wanted to come on here and share my excitement. I'm going to be settling into my CCV Studio in a week AND I CANNOT WAIT!! It's been too long (years and years) since we've been "home" to the Wilderness Lodge, and I'm also excited to compare it with my recollection of the "original Wilderness Lodge" aka the Old Faithful Inn (where we were in August for our 20th Anniversary). It'll be so good to be "home" for the holidays, even if it's just for a long weekend.
Even with all of the cutbacks, VWL is special at Christmas!!!!! We have spent A LOT of time at the pool. Weather 78-84 all week. Same weather continues for you next week. Have a great trip!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter