•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Can/has anyone posted the recreational activities "calendar" lately?

I'm doing a split stay between CCV/Riviera and beach club in 18 days. Beach Club has their activities posted on a stand up board in the lobby area - i'm assuming it's the same for CCV?

Thanks. We plan on enough points for 1BVs for our family of 4. We stayed at Jambo in a 1BV 2 years ago and loved it! This will be our first Studio stay, but it was all that was available last Friday when we made reservations.

We’re anxious to compare AKV vs CCV Christmas decorations...and hoping the CCV vs BLT decision will not be too difficult.
BLT and CCV are my two home resorts! I love both of them. The extra bathroom at BLT is pretty nice. I really can't choose a favorite.

Can/has anyone posted the recreational activities "calendar" lately?

I'm doing a split stay between CCV/Riviera and beach club in 18 days. Beach Club has their activities posted on a stand up board in the lobby area - i'm assuming it's the same for CCV?

I heard all the activities were being posted on a board, as you mentioned. However, here are the movies being played in November...

http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2020/11/movies-under-stars-schedule-for-select.html?m=1

Thanks. We plan on enough points for 1BVs for our family of 4. We stayed at Jambo in a 1BV 2 years ago and loved it! This will be our first Studio stay, but it was all that was available last Friday when we made reservations.

We’re anxious to compare AKV vs CCV Christmas decorations...and hoping the CCV vs BLT decision will not be too difficult.

I've always thought that Jambo's Christmas tree is just as majestic and impressive as Wilderness Lodge's (which many say is one of the best resort lobbies for the holidays). Some people aren't sure if they'll put up the full decorations in Jambo this year since most of the hotel is closed (just the DVC rooms are open, which is a small percentage of the building), but we won't know until the resorts are decorated!

Stayed in 3216. Been back a couple weeks now, and ready to start planning our next trip!! Love the lodge!! Maybe by next Christmas we will be somewhat back to normal.
Wearing face masks in 90 degree heat walking 9-10 miles a day kinda sucks. Well worth it though for a piece of the magic.
Can't wait for our next trip either. How did it go as far as the items you needed for the stay? Did the villa have most of what you might need or will you think about doing owners locker or take anything specific on the next trip?

New owner here!!!! andeesings*October2020*August

I have to admit. This one was a totally emotional purchase. Wilderness Lodge was my family's favorite resort. My dad ABSOLUTELY loved it. I grew up with my family taking very long 2 week trips minimum to Disney in Fort Wilderness in a pop-up camper. After Dad sold the camper we upgraded to stays at the Wilderness Lodge and loved everything about them. Well into my 30's, we celebrated huge milestones there. My brother's engagement. My parent's 35th wedding anniversary. Anyway, he died very unexpectedly this year, and I know 2020 hasn't really been the best for anyone. He was really looking forward to taking the family again, and even better, this time his only granddaughter (my brother's daughter, she's 2). Well. After he died, and we got locked down, I decided I was going to do it. Bought a big resale contract, and then decided I needed a direct contract. Paid a mint for it, but if it was a choice between Riviera and Copper Creek, it HAD to be Copper Creek. I don't regret a penny. I can't wait to take the huge trip, my mom, my brother, sister-in-law, niece, aunt, uncle, cousins. I'm going to cry my eyes out when we walk through those gates.

Thanks for reading, I'm so emotional!

I have to admit. This one was a totally emotional purchase. Wilderness Lodge was my family's favorite resort. My dad ABSOLUTELY loved it. I grew up with my family taking very long 2 week trips minimum to Disney in Fort Wilderness in a pop-up camper. After Dad sold the camper we upgraded to stays at the Wilderness Lodge and loved everything about them. Well into my 30's, we celebrated huge milestones there. My brother's engagement. My parent's 35th wedding anniversary. Anyway, he died very unexpectedly this year, and I know 2020 hasn't really been the best for anyone. He was really looking forward to taking the family again, and even better, this time his only granddaughter (my brother's daughter, she's 2). Well. After he died, and we got locked down, I decided I was going to do it. Bought a big resale contract, and then decided I needed a direct contract. Paid a mint for it, but if it was a choice between Riviera and Copper Creek, it HAD to be Copper Creek. I don't regret a penny. I can't wait to take the huge trip, my mom, my brother, sister-in-law, niece, aunt, uncle, cousins. I'm going to cry my eyes out when we walk through those gates.

:welcome:and Congrats! Sounds like such a special place for you. You and your family have many fun trips ahead of you!! I’ll be happy to add you to Page 1. Also, I wanted to say I’m so sorry for your loss.

*WELCOME HOME!*

Congratulations!

I too grew up staying at Fort Wilderness every year and when we went to tour Copper Creek last year, it just felt like home. My mom passed away in July and we went down this past October and being there did help me a lot. I am planning to take both my boys, daughter in law, and grandson down in 2022 and cannot wait.

enhance

Anybody have a link to the CCV floor plan? For some reason all the previous links are taking me to the BRV floor plan...

Has anyone taken the boat to the magic kingdom in the morning? Is it a long wait? We are taking our almost 3 year old in December for a quick trip.

Has anyone taken the boat to the magic kingdom in the morning? Is it a long wait? We are taking our almost 3 year old in December for a quick trip.
Assuming it's still the same as about a month ago, they were running two boats at MK opening and closing times. The longest wait we ever had was maybe 10-15 minutes. The rest of the day was just one boat going back and forth so if you left for a midday break you could end up waiting closer to 20-25 minutes if you just miss it or didn't make it on because of capacity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter