•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

As mrsap mentions, go to Page 1 and you can click on some of the rooms and the views they have. If you scroll down a bit farther on that page, you will see the schematics for the room numbers on the various floors of Copper Creek. In short, I will tell you that unless you have a room on a high floor and with an odd number (which means it sits overlooking the main pool), you aren't likely to catch any fireworks views. On the even numbered side, your views will mostly be of the new Boulder Ridge pool (yep, you can use that pool, too) and possibly some of Bay Lake. Generally speaking, most on these forums recommend against requesting specific rooms since if that room isn't available, then they have no other criteria on which to gauge your room desires. On the other hand, we do suggest you request something to help out your odds (as no guarantees are ever made to fulfill your request).

Thus, if you want to see the main pool and courtyard area with the good potential to see the geyser, some of Bay Lake, and perhaps some of the fireworks, then you'd request "high floor, odd numbered room," for example. Honestly, there aren't any terrible rooms at the Lodge, and given you've never stayed there, you'll be in awe of everything else around you already: the lobby, the lush grounds, the majestic music, the serenity (relatively speaking). Congratulations on your buy-in to Copper Creek. Enjoy, and keep asking questions. Before you know it, you can be an expert! pirate:

thanks everyone!!! very helpful information!!! ill let everyone know how it goes

hello all. i am new to this and am trying to figure this out. we bought at CCV GabeGlz*August 2018*September and we are going on our firts trip as DVC owners Dec 2-12, 2019. we are staying in a 2 Bedroom Suite, can anyone help me out and recommend which ones have better views. never stayed a Wilderness Lodge so im pretty clueless if some rooms catch a view of Fireworks and things like that. Thanks!!!

Welcome and congratulations. pooh:

We are staying 2 nights at copper creek in June.
We booked a studio with walk in shower. Which room request whould you make in front of the stay?

we will with our son ( 2 years old) and it will be our first stay.

We are staying 2 nights at copper creek in June.
We booked a studio with walk in shower. Which room request whould you make in front of the stay?

we will with our son ( 2 years old) and it will be our first stay.

I prefer a courtyard view! Enjoy your first stay! You’re going to love it there!

I posted a while back about our purchase, but in my excitement forgot to put the right info so I could be added to page 1.
pasofan/July 2018/February UY

Our first trip home is fast approaching. Doing a split stay 6/9-6/12 at Kidani in a savannah studio and 6/12-6/15 at CCV 1 bedroom. We also have a Thanksgiving trip booked, 11/24-11/27 OKW 1 bedroom and 11/27-11/30 CCV studio. I am so excited to see the lodge decorated, it has been on my wish list for years! This will be our first trip outside of summer.

Sad news today, RRB’s wife, Cathy called to say that RRB has passed.

Randy loved to cruise, and loved his DVC. We traded pins and once he stayed at a Poly bungalow and he invited us in to see it, wow!

Cathy looks forward to future visits to WDW with grandchildren.

Sincerely,
Bobbi

I posted a while back about our purchase, but in my excitement forgot to put the right info so I could be added to page 1.
pasofan/July 2018/February UY

Our first trip home is fast approaching. Doing a split stay 6/9-6/12 at Kidani in a savannah studio and 6/12-6/15 at CCV 1 bedroom. We also have a Thanksgiving trip booked, 11/24-11/27 OKW 1 bedroom and 11/27-11/30 CCV studio. I am so excited to see the lodge decorated, it has been on my wish list for years! This will be our first trip outside of summer.

No problem!!! Happy you came back to share! I’ll be sure to add you to our owners list and get your trip dates on Page 1 as well!! The Lodge is breathtaking at Christmas! You’ll love it!!!

Randy loved to cruise, and loved his DVC. We traded pins and once he stayed at a Poly bungalow and he invited us in to see it, wow!

Sincerely,
Bobbi

My deepest condolences. I’m sorry for the loss of your friend. Please pass on our prayers to his wife and family. He’ll be missed on this board.

Last edited:
We just bought our first contract at CCV yesterday - so excited!! I just want to thank everyone on these boards, as I have been pouring over them for weeks (actually months). Your insight has been invaluable. Please add us to the first page listing:

Pens Fan/May2019/September

We won't be booking any DVC trips this year as we are heading to Europe in the Fall for three weeks, but next year is shaping up already. Fortunately DVC is letting us bank the 2018 points they are giving us with the purchase so we'll have enough points for 2 or 3 trips. We're letting our son use some of them for his post college graduation victory lap, and then hope to head to Hilton Head for a short family trip in late spring/early summer. DH and I have wanted to hit Food and Wine for years, and it looks like 2020 will be the time to make it happen, DVC style.

Thanks again everyone!

Sincerely,
Bobbi

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. I always loved Randy's posts. They were very descriptive and helpful, and he seemed like a genuinely fun, kind, and interesting person. I've been wondering why he hasn't posted much in the past several months. :sad1:

Sincerely,
Bobbi

Condolences to you and his family.

We just bought our first contract at CCV yesterday - so excited!! I just want to thank everyone on these boards, as I have been pouring over them for weeks (actually months). Your insight has been invaluable. Please add us to the first page listing:

We won't be booking any DVC trips this year as we are heading to Europe in the Fall for three weeks, but next year is shaping up already. Fortunately DVC is letting us bank the 2018 points they are giving us with the purchase so we'll have enough points for 2 or 3 trips. We're letting our son use some of them for his post college graduation victory lap, and then hope to head to Hilton Head for a short family trip in late spring/early summer. DH and I have wanted to hit Food and Wine for years, and it looks like 2020 will be the time to make it happen, DVC style.

Thanks again everyone!

Welcome and congratulations.pooh:

Thanks again everyone!

:welcome:and Congrats! Happy to have you here! You’ll definitely be able to make a nice long trip when you’re ready to use your banked points! That’s wonderful your son will use some, what a great way to celebrate college graduation!! Will this be your first time staying at the Lodge? Thanks for posting your info, I’ll be sure to get you up on page1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Sincerely,
Bobbi

Very sorry to hear that Bobbi. Condolences to his family and to you as his friend.

:welcome:and Congrats! Happy to have you here! You’ll definitely be able to make a nice long trip when you’re ready to use your banked points! That’s wonderful your son will use some, what a great way to celebrate college graduation!! Will this be your first time staying at the Lodge? Thanks for posting your info, I’ll be sure to get you up on page1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Thanks! This will be our first time staying at WL, though we've eaten there before and always thought the resort was stunning. We've always wanted to stay there, but always ended up at an Epcot resort. I'm sure we'll try to get a BCV reservation from time to time in the future (the back door to Epcot is hard to beat), but we are very excited to stay at CCV for the first few trips, at least. Actually, we are looking forward to checking out quite a few different resorts. It's funny, now that we are DVC owners, the "pressure" of finding the perfect place to stay, snagging that hard to get FP or ADR, etc. kind of just melted away. I'm really looking forward to just experimenting with new Disney experiences, knowing that if we miss out on something one trip we'll be back in the next year or so. :flower1: Life is good.

Thanks! This will be our first time staying at WL, though we've eaten there before and always thought the resort was stunning. We've always wanted to stay there, but always ended up at an Epcot resort. I'm sure we'll try to get a BCV reservation from time to time in the future (the back door to Epcot is hard to beat), but we are very excited to stay at CCV for the first few trips, at least. Actually, we are looking forward to checking out quite a few different resorts. It's funny, now that we are DVC owners, the "pressure" of finding the perfect place to stay, snagging that hard to get FP or ADR, etc. kind of just melted away. I'm really looking forward to just experimenting with new Disney experiences, knowing that if we miss out on something one trip we'll be back in the next year or so. :flower1: Life is good.

The short line convenience of that back door to Epcot may be short lived as the Skyliner comes on line, only time will tell how it affects the crowd levels at International Gateway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter