•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Not an owner yet, but excited that my offer on a CCV contract was accepted and sent to ROFR today! Some of you know how much I love WL from previous posts, so it is safe to say that my wife and I are very excited and hope to know for sure in the next 30 days or less!

Not an owner yet, but excited that my offer on a CCV contract was accepted and sent to ROFR today! Some of you know how much I love WL from previous posts, so it is safe to say that my wife and I are very excited and hope to know for sure in the next 30 days or less!

Good luck!!!! We’ll cross our fingers for you!

We just booked our first Welcome Home trip as members!! Staying Nov 12-20, 2019 (still have to add the last few days when they open up). So excited!

Awesome! It’s a great time to go!!!! I’ll get your dates up on Page 1!

Just purchased our first DVC at Copper Creek. Been to Disney World 35+ times but finally going to get to stay on property consistently--pretty excited.

:welcome:and Congrats! Happy to have you as a neighbor! It’s such a great feeling to become a DVC member!!! Do you know when your 1st stay as Owners will be? If you can give me your information string, I can get you up on Page 1!

PS - I had to just do a double take on our avatars!! I was wondering who was in my picture!!! LOL!

*WELCOME HOME!*

We are long time DVC members at Boulder Ridge, but purchased a new contract at Copper Creek and have never stayed there. We have several vacations next year with 2 bedroom units, one with a lockout. I am trying to reserve the rooms with the best views, least complaints. I found floor maps, but DVC phone service isn't much help. Are there any posts or links of room reviews that I can use? Any suggestions appreciated in advance!!

Last edited:

We are long time DVC members at Boulder Ridge, but purchased a new contract at Copper Creek and have never stayed there. We have several vacations next year with 2 bedroom units, one with a lockout. I am trying to reserve the rooms with the best views, least complaints. I found floor maps, but DVC phone service isn't much help. Are there any posts or links of room reviews that I can use? Any suggestions appreciated in advance!!

try this

https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps

I took a quick look at both the 2019 and 2020 charts and see the most benefit to people who want a 2 bedroom. I didn't see much change in the 3 bedroom or cabins to make them worth it for me. We like the one bedrooms and there was a small increase pretty much across the board there, but I was expecting this. The cabins are way too point heavy. Just my 2 cents.

Just got back from our new home and it was so lovely....All the pics and videos did no justice for the true awesomeness of this place! Here is a view of 1141 studio with bathtub. We enjoyed the first first floor. It was convenient to access Roaring Fork. It would be good for pool access as well. Not sure if I am adding pics correctly.

Attachments

• 25E65AA4-4826-4AED-B54E-44B7F7682F7F.jpeg
    25E65AA4-4826-4AED-B54E-44B7F7682F7F.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 42
Hi, Copper Creek fans! I am prepping a room request for January. We have two studios, and the reservations should already be linked. I’d like to request that they be on the same floor, preferably on floors 3-5. Do you think that’s a possibility, or do you think we will be put on the first floor since it looks like most of the studios are there?

I know any room requests are just that - a request - and we may not get what we ask for. I’m just wondering if it’s even a possibility given the locations of the studios.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, Copper Creek fans! I am prepping a room request for January. We have two studios, and the reservations should already be linked. I’d like to request that they be on the same floor, preferably on floors 3-5. Do you think that’s a possibility, or do you think we will be put on the first floor since it looks like most of the studios are there?

I know any room requests are just that - a request - and we may not get what we ask for. I’m just wondering if it’s even a possibility given the locations of the studios.

Thanks!

Check with MS via chat, email or call to be sure the two reservations are marked “traveling with” the other reservation number. They’ll try to put the two rooms as close together as possible. At the same time you can place a request for floors 3-5 on each reservation.

Check with MS via chat, email or call to be sure the two reservations are marked “traveling with” the other reservation number. They’ll try to put the two rooms as close together as possible. At the same time you can place a request for floors 3-5 on each reservation.

Thanks!

Love your avatar! We will be there in 7 days - do you think they will still have the tree up? Hope so! Merry Christmas everyone :)

I hope you have a great trip! From what I heard, it comes down 1/1... but you never know!

Hi everyone - we're staying at CCV in April 2019. I'm looking forward to it. It's a split stay with most nights in a CCV studio and a couple WL resort room nights added at the end. Our first trip to WDW was WL, at the same time of year, and we all enjoyed it; excited to come back. I've just decided to add on a dining plan for our resort room stay and, as part of that, have dinner at AP for the Storybook character meal.

I had been thinking about reunion station on our CCV check-out day, to have an option other than the pool for the afternoon, but googled and found it doesn't open until 4pm. We could just hang out in the lobby, if needed. (We won't be in parks in the afternoons, given the crowds.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!