“Rise” to the Challenge, FREAK!! Done and new trip report started 5/2/21

While I understand why you had to cancel your trip, it's such a bummer!!! :( When I read @paradesintherain was canceling hers, too, it just made me so sad! Thank you both (and all our nurse friends!!!!) for working so hard during the insanity of this pandemic. I pray that you are keeping safe and healthy, and that you get a chance for some well deserved rest (and magic!!!) very soon!

While I understand why you had to cancel your trip, it's such a bummer!!! :( When I read @paradesintherain was canceling hers, too, it just made me so sad! Thank you both (and all our nurse friends!!!!) for working so hard during the insanity of this pandemic. I pray that you are keeping safe and healthy, and that you get a chance for some well deserved rest (and magic!!!) very soon!

aww thank you! It’s certainly been an exhausting, trying year but I don’t think anyone has been exempt from that!

thankfully, my hospital had plenty of PPE, so I’m staying as safe as possible!

Hope you also get some rest and magic soon cause we all need it!!

I hope to talk about my January trip in the near future. Hopefully, we won’t have to cancel that one.
I hope so too!

Our area is in a surge and it is scary, our hospitals here have at least 30% COVID-19 patients now, it is such a stress on our nurses, doctors, and healthcare providers
I pray everyday it starts to improve and turn around.
I am sending lots of good wishes your way, Caroline. It surely is a scary reality right now, and I hope you and yours remain healthy and well :goodvibes

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family
Thank you, it was a nice quiet day, I hope all is well with you and yours!
Happy Thanksgiving to you!
Sorry you had to cancel, but... understandable.
Enjoy this time with your family.
Thank you! Stay well and enjoy the Christmas season.
2021 has to be the year of Disney for us! Fingers crossed 🤞
Sorry to see you are cancelling December but totally understand. Hope you are able to go on the futures ones .
Ahh Thank you! I hope you have been enjoying your trip. I heard it was a bit chilly down there.
We just canceled our December trip too. I had been beginning to second guess thanks to this surge, and then I read a Twitter thread of someone detailing their father's battle and ultimate death from COVID, and I lost it. I couldn't handle that consequence for a non-necessary trip. We also are unlikely to go in January now, so two possible meet-ups lost :sad1:

Our hospitals are definitely feeling the strain too. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and continue to stay safe at work!
I hear you! I’m sure we would be just fine and have a good time, however, you and I see it everyday and know what the bad part of this virus looks like. It makes it harder to take a carefree trip. My work is really busy and it just is not in the cards for us this year!
2021 will be our year of Disney!! It has to be!

Thank you so much Jackie!! You stay well and keep teaching those young ones, teachers have it so hard now!
Andi and I will have so many fun adventures at WDW in the future, this I am sure of!!
aww thank you! It’s certainly been an exhausting, trying year but I don’t think anyone has been exempt from that!

thankfully, my hospital had plenty of PPE, so I’m staying as safe as possible!

Hope you also get some rest and magic soon cause we all need it!!
I hear you and totally agree!!
I'm sorry you had to cancel your trip :( Fingers crossed for January.

Stay safe!!
Thank you Alexis! Cheers and good health to an adventurous 2021! It will be the year of Disney for us.
I hope so too!
It has to get better! I hope you have a wonderful Holiday, a safe one of course!
am sending lots of good wishes your way, Caroline. It surely is a scary reality right now, and I hope you and yours remain healthy and well
It is stressful! I have a rare Monday off and I am loving it!

That is awesome!! Keep me updated. I just read about the vaccines starting in the UK today. 28 days and you will be immune to this awful virus 🦠 I hope we get to start the process soon!
Won’t quite be as quick as you’d think as they are rolling out the vaccines in groups due to supply. Frontline workers, the over 80s and those in care homes are in the first group so they started today but they hope to get to the likes of me before Easter. The sooner the better! I want my life back along with everyone else 😀

Won’t quite be as quick as you’d think as they are rolling out the vaccines in groups due to supply. Frontline workers, the over 80s and those in care homes are in the first group so they started today but they hope to get to the likes of me before Easter. The sooner the better! I want my life back along with everyone else 😀
I was being to literal when you said that, I thought you got it today, I was really impressed, lol! I saw the 90 year old lady get in the UK. I know that wasn’t you, haha 😂

Merry Christmas! Our trip in March is still on! Hope to have the vaccine by then but not sure it will move that fast.....

Merry Christmas Everyone, have a wonderful holiday season! I hope 2021 brings us all health, happiness, and many Disney trips.
I had my COVID-19 vaccine on Wednesday and feeling fine! Thank the maker for science!!
Merry Christmas to you as well!!! I hope it was a good one. And glad to hear you got your 1st vaccine shot. I am starting to allow myself to be slightly more hopeful for 2021!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!!! Congratulations on your vaccine! My mother in law got her first dose last week, as well. Glad you're feeling well, and hope you're getting some time to relax!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Glad to hear you got your COVID vaccine. Any side effects?

My hospital has been giving them but I'm hesitant to get it while breast feeding even though they say it's ok. Since I'm on maternity leave now anyway, I'm not sure if they'd even let me make an appointment to get it right now.

Merry Christmas to you as well!!! I hope it was a good one. And glad to hear you got your 1st vaccine shot. I am starting to allow myself to be slightly more hopeful for 2021!
Thanks Ariella, Christmas was very nice. It was just the 4 of us. I hope you had a nice one and Happy New Year!
The vaccine is a big hope. I really didn’t have any side effects other than feeling a tad achy for less than 24 hour. My booster dose will be coming up on 1/12/21, yay!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!!! Congratulations on your vaccine! My mother in law got her first dose last week, as well. Glad you're feeling well, and hope you're getting some time to relax!
Thanks Jackie, I am having a lounge day on New Years Day! It feels good to just relax and watch some senseless TV, lol.
I am thankful to have received the first part of my vaccine and the booster shot will be soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter