“Please Don’t Pop My Disney Bubble!” TR 8/11-8/20 *New 1/1, It’s a wrap!!

I can't blame you. I reluctantly lined up for a character after the CM told us 75 minutes. The problem was - they lied. It was much longer :faint:
I have quite a bit to say in my Halloween party report, once I get to it.
Oh no! I will be excited to read your update on the party! Our theme was hot and crowded!
Oh fun, I didn't even realize Lotso met. And I wouldn't have expected him to smell good!
I don’t know how they do it, he smells like strawberries, hard to dislike him, lol!

I wish I had known about all the magic shots. I had a vague idea there were some, but not enough to ask photographers for specific ones. And I was disappointed none offered. I had meant to read reviews of the 1st party after I arrived in Orlando, but of course never did.
We totally found the hatbox ghost one by accident. I still haven’t done the headless horseman one!

I also had no idea these guys were there! I can't imagine how hot they must have been in those layered suits!
Those poor ghostly gravediggers, they were a sweating!

Another meet my daughter would have loved. If we only had another few hours at the party! :laughing:
I was glad we went for it to meet Stitch, Andi of course wanted to pass because of the wait but it really wasn’t to bad and it was cool in the waiting area!

It’s always nice to relax isn’t it........sets you up for the rest of the evening.......

Lovely pictures again and love Lotso bear.........love the sound of his scent! And boy it sounded hot for both of you.......love the pink and purple!!!

Forgot to say I had no idea there was such a thing as an Instagram wall??? I have no clue at times.......lol........

Food looks good too!!!

Loving your report as always.......

Andi’s look of concentration........lol.......

Those gravediggers are spectacular........even I’d line up for a photo op there........they do look like they’d never break character........so much fun..........

Glad you got to cool down and even though it was busy, still had a blast.........look forward to more of your night there.........:wave:
A rest in the afternoon is a must on those scorching hot days!
There is a big social media craze with the colored walls at WDW, strange to me:confused3
I think the gravediggers were the best part of the party for us besides the parade, love that!
We really enjoyed ourselves despite the heat and crowds!

Update time! MNSSHP Part 3............................

When I last left off, Andi and I just finished up our meet with Elvis Stitch, so fun! After we left the meet, we headed into FL to do more candy stops. We hit all the areas in FL and made our way towards Adventure Land. We wanted to check on the wait time for Moana. She was meeting in the pre-show area of the Tiki Room. The wait was 45 minutes, to long for us without any air conditioning.
upload_2018-11-29_20-2-54.gif
At this point, I was so hot and tired. We sat down by Aloha Isle and had some water. I drank a whole bottle of water in just a couple minutes and could have easily downed another one. The fireworks had started and I was just to tired to find a better spot. We watched the fireworks with an obstructed view and really didn’t care. pixiedust: The party fireworks are amazing anywhere because of the perimeter ones. It was quiet here and Aladdin and Abu came out from the meet area and were watching the fireworks and jumping around, it was fun to watch even if we were exhausted like Spanish Donald.:rotfl:
upload_2018-11-29_20-3-50.gif
We gathered some strength:blush: and headed to the Pirates. The line had finally died down so on we went. I am going to give my opinion of the party extras in the ride. I really liked it because it was different. For someone like myself, who has been on this ride so many times, it was fun to have the live actors. There was a person trapped in the cell area and she was talking to us as we passed on by. There was also a live actor as you boarded the boat. He told us to look for Gunpowder Pete during the ride. Pete was trying to steal the Pirates gold, aargh”. We did find Pete on the bridge in the ride. I really enjoyed it. Some of the reviews I read were very negative, saying it didn’t add anything and was dumb. I really didn’t find anything negative about it at all. I enjoyed it!
IMG_Nov292018at75513PM.jpg
We did some candy spots, grabbed more water and plopped down in Frontier Land to watch the 2nd parade. We had a good spot because it was still fairly early. The Cadaver Dan’s were out singing, very fun to watch. We had some candy to snack on while we waited. The area started to fill in, this was the most people I have seen at the 2nd parade. The Headless Horseman came down the route and started the parade. This is so fun to watch! We enjoyed the parade very much. I noticed Tink was on a new float. Many of the characters came right up to us as they were dancing by. This is hands down my absolute favorite parade!
IMG_Nov292018at75631PM.jpg IMG_Nov292018at75716PM.jpg IMG_Nov292018at75749PM.jpg IMG_Nov292018at75818PM.jpg IMG_Nov292018at75859PM.jpg
After the parade, we did a few more treat spots and had another magic shot done! We rode BTMRR and slowly made our way to the front of the park. We looked around the Emporium but it was packed!
IMG_Nov292018at75414PM.jpg
We made our way out of the park and we were back to the GF at about 12:30am so not bad! The real feel temp was still 90 at this hour! It was hot. I can honestly say in Minnesota it is rarely 90 degrees in the middle of the day in summer so this was new to us:cool2: We did make a haul with candy.
IMG_Nov292018at75342PM.jpg
This party was the first of the Halloween season and it was crowded. It was a sold out party. This was definitely the most crowded party we have ever been at. Despite that, the CM’s were all very pleasant and generous with the candy. This party worked for us because we did what we wanted and didn’t hang out in the areas that were super crowded. I would really like to see Hocus Pocus one of these times, maybe next year! It is really hard for me not to like this Party even with the extreme heat and crowds. I will definitely do a MNSSHP again!!

Stay tuned for Day 8, Part 1, brunch at Trails End, it was yummy.....................

get in line for Lotso

Looks like a fun meet! I would love to see him someday. We didn't do any character greets this last October because my family is not into them.

The CM was so sweet and she says “who are you two suppose to be?, pink and purple”

:rotfl:

We decided to head to CHH for some dinner.

Love me some CHH! I have it planned for my first meal in May.

This was a magic shot with the hatbox ghost.

We did these too, they were a lot of fun.

We decided to move on and check to see if the gravediggers were out for a picture opportunity.

I totally forgot about these guys being out! We never really walked through Fronterland till the 2nd parade.

The candy line in the Monsters Inc laugh floor was a mile long!

We found most of the candy lines to be long but they all moved fairly quickly.

We waited about 25 minutes to meet Elvis Stitch, rock on!

Man, skipping this one really hurt! It was definitely the greet I wanted to do most.

It was quiet here and Aladdin and Abu came out from the meet area and were watching the fireworks and jumping around

Sounds like a great way to watch the fireworks!

This was definitely the most crowded party we have ever been at.

I found ours to be way more crowded than the one I did a few years ago.

I hope your candy didn't melt in the heat! It sounds like it was a good party, even with the crowds and heat. I'm glad you got to see the fireworks and parade!

Glad to see you survived the heat and the pirates and made the most out of a very hot party. We did the first Xmas party last year that had sold out and was really crowded to. I'll definitely avoid the first ones and the litany of bloggers in the future if we can.

Looks like a fun meet! I would love to see him someday. We didn't do any character greets this last October because my family is not into them.
This was a fun meet with Lotso, worth waiting in the heat, sort of, lol!

Love me some CHH! I have it planned for my first meal in May.
This is such a good spot for a decent qs meal.

We did these too, they were a lot of fun.
I was glad to see the Hatbox magic shot opportunity, it was cool
I totally forgot about these guys being out! We never really walked through Fronterland till the 2nd parade.
I read about the gravediggers on here and knew I wanted to see them. They were somewhat hidden so not busy

We found most of the candy lines to be long but they all moved fairly quickly.
Yes the lines were long, we waited until around 9pm before we even started in the lines and much better

Man, skipping this one really hurt! It was definitely the greet I wanted to do most.
Elvis Stitch so cute!

Sounds like a great way to watch the fireworks!
Surprisingly this was not bad at all and we had a seat!
I found ours to be way more crowded than the one I did a few years ago.
I agree, very crowded!

I hope your candy didn't melt in the heat! It sounds like it was a good party, even with the crowds and heat. I'm glad you got to see the fireworks and parade!
The initial candy we got melted a little otherwise amazingly the bulk of it didn’t. The candy was almost frozen when they handed out so that helped! The Fireworks from our spot not to bad and no crowds there!

Glad to see you survived the heat and the pirates and made the most out of a very hot party. We did the first Xmas party last year that had sold out and was really crowded to. I'll definitely avoid the first ones and the litany of bloggers in the future if we can.
I agree, the bloggers were all at this first party. I am glad we avoided the hub area and Mainstreet until it was time to leave! Our party in August 2017 had at least 1/2 the people, so much better, still super hot at that one, August heat is to be expected I guess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter