“Please Don’t Pop My Disney Bubble!” TR 8/11-8/20 *New 1/1, It’s a wrap!!

Discussion in 'Disney Trip Reports' started by disneyAndi14, Aug 26, 2018.

1. disneyAndi14

disneyAndi14 DIS Veteran

It is amazing how little prep goes into some people’s trips! Fun to listen to some very incorrect info at times!
    I’m so glad my husband found that package with the gift cards, that would have been really bad!
    I love the color purple so these ears and the spirit jersey with some purple accents was perfect for me!
    Thank you so much for reading along and commenting, makes this so much more fun with the interactions!

2. disneyAndi14

disneyAndi14 DIS Veteran

Real life gets in our way, lol! Dreaming and reading about Disney helps my cold winters

Yes, so nice to meet you two!

It was crowded that evening so I am glad we were able to visit and meet!

I can’t believe how bad it was trying to get out of the park that evening! Thank you!

I know, this could have been awful!

It was fun, our goal was to do all the special photo opportunities in WS after dinner, however the rain stopped that!

I read about it and knew we had to get this one with my shirt on!

We will miss you this year if you go over Labor Day, I think this January and August will be the two Andi and I do this year! I don’t think we will go after August, just to busy at the holidays!

MinnieWebster likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. disneyAndi14

disneyAndi14 DIS Veteran

Ahh Thanks, I think I look a little scary and definitely tired!!

I agree, we have thought of trying off site but when I add in the perks, it just doesn’t cut it for us!

That worked so well, she literally was by herself so worked perfect for Andi

We have TSA precheck, the best money I have ever spent!!

The outer buildings are all pretty close to the main one. Sago Cay, I think is the name, is the one we stayed this August and it was super close to the bus stop and very close to the QS restaurant and the main building. We also stayed in Conch Key, and this is right in the middle of everything, very close to the boat launch. I really don’t think there is a bad outer building!

Ha, I always get a kick out of seeing cars abandoned on the roads down south when there is a little bit of snow! It must be awful without proper equipment for it! We can handle about a foot at a time and everything keeps moving for the most part, it still sucks though, lol!

Thank you for reading and commenting!

5. disneyAndi14

disneyAndi14 DIS Veteran

I agree! What a stupid mistake on my part! Yikes 450 is a good chunk of Disney money!

Su-Lyn is a clever one!

Thanks for reading!

6. disneyAndi14

disneyAndi14 DIS Veteran

Thank you, this has become a regular visit on our last day!

We sure are our worst critics! All I saw were eyebrows in most of the pictures on this day and a tired lady! The heat and busy trip made me look pretty haggard! I thought you looked absolutely lovely on your Wedding Day!
    I am not a huge buffet fan, this one is so good and the characters are so darn sweet!

Yes it worked perfect, we still had plenty of time!
    I know! It is sad heading to the airport

Nice to have money left over for the next trip

It was a hot one this past August!

I couldn’t believe it happened to me twice, glad I did get to ride SDD despite the crowds

I love Sully!
    Thanks as always for reading along!

MeghanEmily likes this.
  7. disneyAndi14

disneyAndi14 DIS Veteran

Thanks so much for always joining in and taking the time to comment! I’m like you, rain is not fun, to many large pools of water to trudge through! We have been enough, I don’t need to hang in the pouring rain anymore! We did miss quite a few WS photo opportunities for the PP day, oh well!
    CP is really good and it actually has been consistent can you believe that!
    Thank you! I love purple and now I see WDW has a purple pair like the gold ones, oh well mine are a little different!
    I know! I wish we overlapped by a day, at least we will meet in May!
    Yes I will pack in layers, Florida cold is oddly cold to me, maybe the dampness?? I am bringing some warm clothes just in case! I hope it is unusually warm that week, lol!!