“Official” 2018 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – Strategy and Itinerary Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my official(ish) itinerary! Feel free to add it to the list.

Tuesday, Sept. 25 / Who: DH, DS3, DD1, and me

3:30-4:10 Arrive at MK, go through bypass & get wristbands and head to Pooh.
4:15-4:35 Winnie the Pooh FP+ 3:25-4:25
4:45-5:00 Peter Pan FP+ 4:30-5:30
5:10-5:30 Magic Carpets of Aladdin (if we can squeeze it in)
5:45-6:00 Jungle Cruise FP+ 5:30-6
6:00-6:30 Grab food
6:30-7:15 Captain Jack Sparrow
Tag Team: DH gets a cool snack
7:20-7:45 Pirates of the Carribean
7:55-8:20 Haunted Mansion or Tea Cups then quickly hit the scream-o-ween ball
8:30-9:35 Boo-To-You Parade on Main Street - We plan to find a spot early since we have a stroller. We will tag team for trick or treating.
9:40-10:30 Hallowishes on Main Street

We will probably leave after that. But, if the kids are sleeping in the stroller, my DH and I may try to knock out some rides that we want to do. We also really want to do some magic shots, so we need to work those in too.

Hi and :welcome: to the party! I'll be working on a few things for the Halloween gift card giveaway as well as adding news to the itinerary thread. I'll be back full swing on Monday, Aug 6th and will go through your itinerary then. :flower3:

UPDATE: Your itinerary has been posted to the Main page!

Last edited:
Has anyone ever been to the Hocus Pocus party? I hope I can stay up late enough for it - we’ll have to take a good break that day before the party
Sept 7th party here we come!
:hmghost:

Has anyone ever been to the Hocus Pocus party? I hope I can stay up late enough for it - we’ll have to take a good break that day before the party
Sept 7th party here we come!
:hmghost:
Last year! It was fun a show to watch. We are big Hocus Pocus fans so we enjoyed it a lot...We were kinda far away so this year I'd like to be closer to the castle stage.

Just a note about the allergy treats....we did this last year as my daughter is celiac. You pick up the "token" at the trick or treat sites & then have to go get your "treat" at the alternative places. A few of these were kinda crowded, but we learned if there's a bunch of people waiting for the allergy treats, just go to the next location it's probably empty oh & don't wait till the end of the night to collect them all! it was crazy crowded when we tried to get the last few - everyone was collecting 10-20 treats - & taking a long time to choose what they wanted

ANNOUNCEMENT

Starting at 4pm EDT (Florida time) I will be hosting a Halloween Party, please refrain from posting questions about planning. The Itinerary thread will be open after the game has ended. Thank you so much for your understanding and I apologize for the inconvenience. :flower3:

upload_2018-8-3_15-55-22.png

Hi and :welcome: to the Halloween Party Gift Card Giveaway!

Before we begin, I want to thank the DIS Board for giving me permission to host this event as well as @WebmasterDoc for his time and energy working as the liaison to help make this come to fruition.
:thanks:

No party would be complete without music and dancing, so we will be taking TWO breaks. I'll post music videos intermittently with the intentions for you play them. As soon as they are over we'll resume the game.

Also, I want to thank those who have entrusted me and my friends to help plan your MNSSHP Itineraries! Those who have their name on the MAIN page on the List of Itineraries have been entered in a drawing. TEN lucky winners will be plucked out of the Pumpkin by my loving son to win a $5 Starbucks E-gift card. You must be present to win. To claim your prize, please post "I'm here!" easy peasy!

Lastly, I want to thank my family for their help and support especially my amazing husband of 31 years! He took time off from work to be our Score Keeper and is picking up the tab! :ssst: Thank you honey!

I hope all of you participating have read and understand the Rules governing this event. I wish you all luck!

Let the Games Begin!

party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter