“Official” 2018 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – Strategy and Itinerary Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)

It’s been great so far!! Am now at the back of a line of about 15 at the liberty cart. I see the buckets; they will not sell until 7.

We just finished big thunder and it was a walk on. Kids played a few rounds of SotMK (and we also went on little mermaid before 6). Lines are low and it is great.

There is a limit of two buckets per person.

Let us know how that goes! I’d like to try it that way but I’m not sure how it will work out with the desserts. Did you check in for the dessert party? If so, what time?

Will do! Yes, I checked in at 4:10. She didn’t make me wait until 4:30. :)

Also, all, I think I’m posting on both the strat and main threads; apologies for duplicate info, posting on fly...

Will do! Yes, I checked in at 4:10. She didn’t make me wait until 4:30. :)

Also, all, I think I’m posting on both the strat and main threads; apologies for duplicate info, posting on fly...
When you checked in did you just get a lanyard or did you get a table too?

I did not get a table assignment. Are others getting them? Maybe I’ll stop back.

In line for pirates now. Line is out ending at jungle cruise, but has moved quickly.
I haven’t heard anything that’s why I asked. I’ve never done a dessert party before.

Last edited:
Is the WDW Railroad typically open between 4 and 6 on party days? I checked my date on the attraction web page and it said "No Times Available" After seeing some wait times of tonight's party, the fact that BTMRR is open during the party now and the Space Mountain enhancement sounds disappointing, I'm seriously considering blowing up my plans.

UPDATE - Rides

More details on the Three Ride Enhancements are revealed!

Pirates of the Caribbean
PIRATES will interact with guests as everyone joins in the search for Gunpowder Pete at Pirates of the Caribbean!
upload_2018-8-17_23-12-7.png

Mad Tea Party
New lighting effects transform the Mad Tea Party!
upload_2018-8-17_23-14-49.png

Space Mountain

The entire ride is completely dark and you can’t see a thing, and it’s all accompanied by loud rock music!
upload_2018-8-17_23-16-52.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter