“Disney Drop” mystery box from Disney+?

Did anyone else get an email from Disney+ to sign up for a free mystery box? Seemed like a scam, but of course I immediately gave them all my info.

I did, checked that it was legit, then gave them my info, LOL!

I assume it's something to do with Disney+ Day tomorrow? My subscription isn't up until November.

I got the email too and it looks legit (looks like it came from Disney itself). I just don't know which one to choose though!

Did anyone else get an email from Disney+ to sign up for a free mystery box? Seemed like a scam, but of course I immediately gave them all my info.
Yep! I had the same thought and also immediately handed over my info! I read the terms (after handing over my info) and it was a "Loyalty" offer for select subscribers who have had a subscription since December 2019. They're buttering us up for the renewal since we got such a sweet D23 deal at the beginning.

Yep! I had the same thought and also immediately handed over my info! I read the terms (after handing over my info) and it was a "Loyalty" offer for select subscribers who have had a subscription since December 2019. They're buttering us up for the renewal since we got such a sweet D23 deal at the beginning.
“Loyalty”? I bought a 2 yr subscription the first day it was available. Then Verizon gave me a free year.

I picked the classic animation box. I already have a notification from UPS that a package is coming today.... did they overnight these things?

I went with Adventure (or something like that). $150 in merch? This is pretty wild...
Maybe it's filled with leftover dodahs someone found in a warehouse. You have to let us know.....you know the poor ...sniff sniff....souls....sniff sniff.... who didn't get the email.

I was wondering who all received this offer. Maybe it was people who signed on at the beginning for the multi-year deal through Disney Visa? Who knows. We picked "Adventure," for no particular reason. I'll be curious to know the different packages.

I received one a couple of months ago, soon after we renewed our Disney+ subscription. Mine was a Minnie Mouse themed box (I didn't have a choice as to what I was getting). It had note cards, a cute knit hat with Minnie Ears, a cute Minnie Backpack (no Loungefly, but cute for a girl), cookies, a pin, and a couple other items I can't think of. I thought I took a picture of the box when it came, but I guess I didn't.

I was wondering who all received this offer. Maybe it was people who signed on at the beginning for the multi-year deal through Disney Visa? Who knows. We picked "Adventure," for no particular reason. I'll be curious to know the different packages.
I signed up before launch with the D23 promo. Didn't get the email.

I'm also a D23 3-year subscriber and did not get the email. I've asked this on other threads discussing this, but no one has responded. For anyone that received the email, is your Disney+ account set to automatically renew? Mine is set to automatically renew on 11/12. I'm wondering if that is why I did not get the offer for a Mystery Box, since Disney thinks I'm already theirs. Just wondering why some are receiving the boxes and others aren't. Thanks in advance!!

I'm also a D23 3-year subscriber and did not get the email. I've asked this on other threads discussing this, but no one has responded. For anyone that received the email, is your Disney+ account set to automatically renew? Mine is set to automatically renew on 11/12. I'm wondering if that is why I did not get the offer for a Mystery Box, since Disney thinks I'm already theirs. Just wondering why some are receiving the boxes and others aren't. Thanks in advance!!
I'm in same boat as you - automatically renews in November - and I got the email.

I'm in same boat as you - automatically renews in November - and I got the email.
Well that answers my question, thank you! What a disappointment for me. I've been waiting since last year when I heard about the boxes that went out to all that renewed after their 2 year subscriptions were up. I never seem to receive anything but all the marketing and promotional emails. I don't even get AP related offers like new ride previews. I just don't understand it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter