“Back to Batuu” Contest Winners Chosen Yet?

Hi I was just messaged on Facebook yesterday that I am a winner. I filled in a code on prize logic but havent heard anything since, not even a confirmation email. Should I be worried?I'm so excited but also stressed because it says trip needs to be booked with travel agent by Nov 11 in the official rules.
Hey, i was messaged 2 days ago via IG. Same thing. Haven’t heard anything yet. Will let you know when I hear something.

I had originally posted something and I got several angry comments and messages from people because they did not win. "Why you?", "But I'm the biggest Disney fan in the world!!", and some fun threats. So I deleted the post, blocked people and decided not to mention it anywhere on social media.
That’s just terrible!! So happy for you :) Hate never looks good, on anyone. Enjoy enjoy, and forget the haters!!

Did anyone who won bring more family members and just pay the cost for their airfaire/tickets. Is that an option?

Hi I was just messaged on Facebook yesterday that I am a winner. I filled in a code on prize logic but havent heard anything since, not even a confirmation email. Should I be worried?I'm so excited but also stressed because it says trip needs to be booked with travel agent by Nov 11 in the official rules.
[

I won too- I just joined this site after finding this thread! We are bringing our 2 young children with us, and getting a sitter for the evening of the 4th. Has anyone heard any rumors about what the special event will be? I was thinking it was the ROTR media event, but I saw somewhere else on this site that that is Dec 3rd so I have no idea what our event will be.

I won too- I just joined this site after finding this thread! We are bringing our 2 young children with us, and getting a sitter for the evening of the 4th. Has anyone heard any rumors about what the special event will be? I was thinking it was the ROTR media event, but I saw somewhere else on this site that that is Dec 3rd so I have no idea what our event will be.
The media event actually encompasses 3 days but we don't have the schedule for it yet. The land will close to day guests at 4pm on the 4th so that's most likely the opening ceremony event

The media event actually encompasses 3 days but we don't have the schedule for it yet. The land will close to day guests at 4pm on the 4th so that's most likely the opening ceremony event
That’s good to know, thanks! Is the opening ceremony usually some sort of show? Is there a chance we’ll be able to ride the ride? I’ve never been to something like this so I have no idea what happens at them.

That’s good to know, thanks! Is the opening ceremony usually some sort of show? Is there a chance we’ll be able to ride the ride? I’ve never been to something like this so I have no idea what happens at them.
we don't really have any info on the schedule of media events yet. But as soon as I do and I'm allowed to share, I will share.
I know that MFSR will be open on the 4th after the land closes to everyone, so I'm assuming you'll be able to ride thatt.
Opening ceremony usually is upper Disney management and hoping for some SW biggies to come out and make a speech.
There will be a short show featuring Kylo, Vi, First Order trooper and then hoping for the xwing drones that they've been testing

How were you able to add on your kids to the winners package? The rules seemed so strict I didn’t even bother to ask if that was possible.

How were you able to add on your kids to the winners package? The rules seemed so strict I didn’t even bother to ask if that was possible.
I called them before accepting the prize and asked. We couldn’t have gone if we couldn’t bring them, so I checked with them first. They said it was fine as long as we paid for their flight and park tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter