“Back to Batuu” Contest Winners Chosen Yet?

armerida

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone knows if the 77 “Back to Batuu” sweepstakes winners have been chosen/notified yet? I know the odds are extremely low of winning, but I’d like to stop checking my Twitter and insta DM’s - I’m stressing myself out! I believe the contest rules said winner would be notified on or around October 11. Thanks!

• geraldinelucchese

Earning My Ears
    Are you certain? I’ve not only checked endlessly as well, I see not ONE of those individuals have used any social media to post their winnings. Besides the entries, there’s not been a peep about this contest anywhere. I imagine all the winners have not been notified yet. @ElizFig can you share more of what you know, please?

armerida

DIS Veteran
    Are you certain? I’ve not only checked endlessly as well, I see not ONE of those individuals have used any social media to post their winnings. Besides the entries, there’s not been a peep about this contest anywhere. I imagine all the winners have not been notified yet. @ElizFig can you share more of what you know, please?
    RIght, I figured Disney would make an announcement after all the winners had been notified - seems weird to not say anything...

geraldinelucchese

Earning My Ears
    RIght, I figured Disney would make an announcement after all the winners had been notified - seems weird to not say anything...
    And not one winner has said a peep anywhere... We would see it because your account needs to remain public for another 3 weeks I think. I can already tell if we won, we’d be shouting it from the mountain tops lol. I’m still holding out hope!

Kayyylee

Earning My Ears
    I won, I was contacted by Disney Instagram on October 16. We have to fill out a bunch of stuff to confirm eligibility. I just sent my paperwork in and it arrived today. Hopefully in the next couple days I will hear back to confirm. They likely don't want to announce anything until all the winners are verified.

Last edited:
  • geraldinelucchese

Earning My Ears
    I won, I was contacted by Disney Instagram on October 16. We have to fill out a bunch of stuff to confirm eligibility. I just sent my paperwork in and it arrived today. Hopefully in the next couple days I will hear back to confirm. They likely don't want to announce anything until all the winners are verified.
    Oh wow! That's good to know. The rest of us have been checking our social media platforms nonstop, I'm sure. CONGRATULATIONS!! That's an incredible prize/opportunity!

Kayyylee

Earning My Ears
    Oh wow! That's good to know. The rest of us have been checking our social media platforms nonstop, I'm sure. CONGRATULATIONS!! That's an incredible prize/opportunity!
    Thank you! It was my first time at Disney and I was shocked when I got the Instagram message. They said if people don't claim from the original 77 that they will send find other qualified winners. I honestly thought it wasn't real until they emailed me saying I needed to fill out paperwork and get it notarized!

geraldinelucchese

Earning My Ears
    Thank you! It was my first time at Disney and I was shocked when I got the Instagram message. They said if people don't claim from the original 77 that they will send find other qualified winners. I honestly thought it wasn't real until they emailed me saying I needed to fill out paperwork and get it notarized!
    You’re gonna have an amazing time! And it’s Christmas time at Walt Disney World... nothing better!! :)

armerida

DIS Veteran
    That’s awesome, congrats!

• lyssaleota

Earning My Ears
    Do you know if they received your paperwork? Did you get any type of response that they received it?

Kayyylee

Earning My Ears
    Do you know if they received your paperwork? Did you get any type of response that they received it?
    They just replied yesterday with :

My name,

Thank you for sending in your paperwork for the Back to Batuu Sweepstakes. This e-mail serves as confirmation that your paperwork has been received and that you are now a confirmed winner.

You will be contacted in the upcoming weeks regarding the next steps to booking your travel. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at

Thank you and congratulations!

Sincerely,
    Fulfillment Operations
    PrizeLogic, on behalf of Disney Destinations, LLC

lyssaleota

Earning My Ears

My name,

Thank you for sending in your paperwork for the Back to Batuu Sweepstakes. This e-mail serves as confirmation that your paperwork has been received and that you are now a confirmed winner.

You will be contacted in the upcoming weeks regarding the next steps to booking your travel. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at

Sincerely,
    Fulfillment Operations
    Did you mail or fax it? I faxed my papers in 4 days ago and haven’t heard any type of confirmation back yet. I’m glad I found someone else going through the same thing to ask. 😅

Kayyylee

Earning My Ears
    Did you mail or fax it? I faxed my papers in 4 days ago and haven’t heard any type of confirmation back yet. I’m glad I found someone else going through the same thing to ask. 😅
    We mailed ours. UPS almost lost our papers! It took about 24 hour after it arrived for them to confirm. I'm glad I found someone too! I've been looking everywhere and no one is taking about it! 😂

lyssaleota

Earning My Ears

My name,

Sincerely,
    Fulfillment Operations
    This same email went to my junk folder! I found it! We’re in! 😭😭😭

Raising_twinkies

Earning My Ears
    I’m faxing in my paperwork on Monday! Can’t wait to get to the confirmation email. So flipping excited!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS