ºoºShare a drink! Places to find Adult beverages at DLR! * Come check it out!*ºoº

its yummy ! It would be yummy in a cup here at home

The Glowtini ...consists of Skyy Citrus Vodka, Blue Curacao, peach schnapps, Sweet-N-Sour, and pineapple juice garnished with a souvenir glow cube.

Thank you!

Can I make a new suggestion for this thread that to the best of ones ability they mention the type of liquor and mixor or at least the flavor of the drink ?? A drink can look very good and or "cool" but if it if full of gin (at least for me) I would not touch it with a 10 foot pole....rum now that is anther story

Oooo. I'll try to get a few pics of some drinks this next week.

Any recomendations from the Cove Bar anyone?

Here is one from WDW but can be found at many locations around DL. It's the Glowtini from 'Ohana which I am sure is the same at DL.
Skyy Citrus Vodka, Blue Curacao, peach schnapps, Sweet-N-Sour, and pineapple juice garnished with a souvenir glow cube.

Picture168.jpg

Thank you!

Can I make a new suggestion for this thread that to the best of ones ability they mention the type of liquor and mixor or at least the flavor of the drink ?? A drink can look very good and or "cool" but if it if full of gin (at least for me) I would not touch it with a 10 foot pole....rum now that is anther story

umm yeah they were suppose to follow that format. but i cant make people do anything they dont want to do! but thanks for the suggestion.. we will all keep it in mind! :) :goodvibes :thumbsup2

To make the thread more informative please try to use this format..THANKS!

Drink Name
Location sold
Price w or w/o tax
Picture if you have it
And short description/review

Great idea Sara to have a drink thread on the boards. Too bad that I don't take pics of drinks since I don't like to drink and the only thing I get when I am at DL is just soda.

Bret:
If you find yourself taking a picture of a bottle of Soda or juice, or a fountain drink, I'm sure people would be curious what it cost. Especially if you get one of the kids drinks with a glow cube in it at a TS place. Also a lot of people want to know about coffee something I don't drink but maybe you do?

COFFEE? this is about cocktails and stuff.. the things that people inquire alot about..but don't know where to find them....

bret, if you have soda photos, its fine to post also. i guess people have a hard time finding that also! :)

Oooo. I'll try to get a few pics of some drinks this next week.

Any recomendations from the Cove Bar anyone?

Here is one from WDW but can be found at many locations around DL. It's the Glowtini from 'Ohana which I am sure is the same at DL.
Skyy Citrus Vodka, Blue Curacao, peach schnapps, Sweet-N-Sour, and pineapple juice garnished with a souvenir glow cube.

Picture168.jpg

That is a gorgeous photo surfintx!! :yay: :woohoo: :woohoo: :banana:

Sara I edited my pp, added the price as far as I can remember it. :)

Bret:
If you find yourself taking a picture of a bottle of Soda or juice, or a fountain drink, I'm sure people would be curious what it cost. Especially if you get one of the kids drinks with a glow cube in it at a TS place. Also a lot of people want to know about coffee something I don't drink but maybe you do?

Actually I don't drink alcohol and I don't drink coffee. I just don't like it and I just have a kids taste than a adults taste. When WoC debut in June at the Baker's Field Bakery they had a WoC glowing light cup. It was so neat, I had to buy two of them. The drink that I had with the cup i strawberry kiwi.

Here is my WoC glowing light cup that I got at Baker's Field Bakery.
5077315796_a39ac12562_z.jpg

I'll be there next week, so I can check on that drink at Hearthstone and give you the name, ingredients, price, and picture!! I may be able to get the hot chocolate/schnapps picture, too. It was around $10 and the pomegranate one (which has a name like Antioxidizer or something stupid) was $8-10.

Somewhere I have pics of the port and chocolate tasting, but not sure where...
no pics of the Magicale but you can find one if you Google it. The bottle is interesting. The glass has lines that swirl downward. Ok, ok, I'll google it myself and see if I can find a picture

michael-jordan-disney-sommonlier.jpg

Here is a link to a thread that opens with pics of the port & cheese tasting http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=34800241

And here are a couple of shots of the $12 port & chocolate tasting attended by moi and my partner-in-crime, disneylvr2, who took the photos:

DisneylandwithCheriJan2010110.jpg

DisneylandwithCheriJan2010121.jpg

BTW, we got a LOT more than what was pictured, including 2 FULL glasses each of Magicale!! :lovestruc

Here is one of my faves, a Glowtini (I got this at Goofy's Kitchen):

Picture237.jpg

Note my profile photo :) That's a glowtini from the cove Bar (attached to Ariel's Grotto in DCA.

So not many know this. But they will sell the glow cubes separate, I thin they are like $4.00. I bought one once at the Cove bar because I wanted one, I didn’t want the drink ( I know silly me…)
Silly Funball indeed. You *know* I could have given you glow cubes :lmao:

And here are a couple of shots of the $12 port & chocolate tasting attended by moi and my partner-in-crime, disneylvr2, who took the photos:

DisneylandwithCheriJan2010110.jpg

DisneylandwithCheriJan2010121.jpg

This looks fabulous!!!!

I am not good with prices. But I can tell you where and what :)

Dos Equis Amber from Cucina Cucamonga in DCA. We went here because the beer truck's register was broken :scared1: But I'd never had Dos Equis (the most interesting man in the world! :rotfl: ) beer before and it was surprisingly tasty. Both DH and I agreed it was a winner.

cf722ad8.jpg

Rita's blended margarita with salt from Rita's in DCA. My first time trying this out. It was tasty, but not very strong. Splash of tequila, indeed.

66432d8f.jpg

Yay, I know the price of these! $5 HAPPY HOUR margaritas at Tortilla Jo's, DtD. I love the glasses, and these babies are super potent :woohoo:

95ce1885.jpg

Where's the Alfresco Lounge? I hadn't heard about this addition. Did it replace something? Is it open all the time?

Oops, somehow I missed the answer to my own question. It's above the wine bar. Hopefully it'll be open this Thursday. :)

The glowtini looks amazing, I know my BF is going to tease me about it since he's going to know the main reason I want it is the ice cube. The drink sounds super yummy though.

Yay, I know the price of these! $5 HAPPY HOUR margaritas at Tortilla Jo's, DtD. I love the glasses, and these babies are super potent :woohoo:

95ce1885.jpg

Ok...now that's a deal I can sink my teeth into...err, quench my parched throat to. :laughing:

Where's the Alfresco Lounge? I hadn't heard about this addition. Did it replace something? Is it open all the time?

Oops, somehow I missed the answer to my own question. It's above the wine bar. Hopefully it'll be open this Thursday. :)

ALFRESCO LOUNGE: ok so i forgot to explain deeper, it's an extension of the WCT up above the wine bar! Before, when ever I bought drinks at that place, it would just say “wine country trattoria” on my receipt, but recently when I got my Key Lime martini, I noticed that the lounge now has a name! They have a full bar, large menu of cocktails (was just updated!) and 4 appetizers that are totally delicious! I have tried every single one! They also have a very extensive wine by the glass and bottle list, and I mean this list goes on for days, front and back of the menu! :thumbsup2

Can someone please explain Magicale?

Magicale: I love Magicale! It’s already been explained what it is.. but I first discovered it at the Food and Wine festival this last year! It’s my favorite now! It’s so worth the price per glass! It’s heaven in a champagne flute! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!