ºoº Magic Morning (Early Entry) & Mickey's Toontown Madness Info

EE is available for all guests staying at one of the Disney hotels.

Also, they now do EE with the monorail as well as the park entrance (I will verify this when I am back next week).

I also understand that these policies are subject to change at any time.

-Robert

mnbrowns said:
1. Is EE offered at Ca. Adventure?

2. Is EE at Disneyland offered to a Disney Resort guest with a 2 day pass?

No - only at Disneyland, though many say that DCA opens a half hour early & you can go on Soaring Over California - I haven't done this myself.

Yes, if you are staying at Grand Californian Hotel, Disneyland Hotel, or Paradise Pier Hotel, you can do EE, even if you just have a 2-day or even 1-day ticket. You will need to show a paper that they give you that shows the dates you are staying at the hotel.

Mary Jo said:
No - only at Disneyland, though many say that DCA opens a half hour early & you can go on Soaring Over California - I haven't done this myself.
We did this on Aug 2. We got in the DCA line at about 9:25AM for a 10AM opening, were thru the gates at 9:33 and went straight to Soarin'. We got off Soarin' at about 10:05.

I have heard that if you stay at GCH (and maybe PP and DL Hotel as well), they let you in to DCA and Soarin at 9:15AM on a 10AM day.

I would also add that EE is only guaranteed if you have a parkhopper ticket, and that is only for one of your days at DLR. They just started allowing DLR hotel guests in for EE, but that is not widely publicized and could change at any time.

I have an odd question, my boyfriend and I purchased a package that included EE to Fantasyland and Toontown.

Now, a friend of ours is comming with us and we CAN'T add him to the package.

If I order his ticket through the Disneyland website, do I still get EE to Fantasyland and TT?

or is it something that just comes with special packages?

I suppose in short I'm asking, can you purchase a 3 day park hopper bonus ticket with out a package?

TrixieMaguee said:
I have an odd question, my boyfriend and I purchased a package that included EE to Fantasyland and Toontown.

Now, a friend of ours is comming with us and we CAN'T add him to the package.

If I order his ticket through the Disneyland website, do I still get EE to Fantasyland and TT?

or is it something that just comes with special packages?

I suppose in short I'm asking, can you purchase a 3 day park hopper bonus ticket with out a package?
That should work. Note that the DL website sells parkhopper bonus tickets. There are other parkhoppers out there that are not bonus. The bonus tix allow you one EE day.

HydroGuy said:
That should work. Note that the DL website sells parkhopper bonus tickets. There are other parkhoppers out there that are not bonus. The bonus tix allow you one EE day.

thanks ^_^

We did get EE for every day it was offered with our stay at DLH. In fact, we arrived at 6:45 AM on Saturday for our DLH stay, and we were able to pre-register and use EE on that day, as well as the Monday we were leaving.

You can use the monorail for EE entry, and it is nice because it takes you directly into Tomorrowland. If you make the first train, you will most likely be the first group in Tomorrowland.

And I can also verify the 'tour' of DCA that is offered to GCH guests, with the ability to ride the first ride of Soarin'.

kmsandrbs said:
We did get EE for every day it was offered with our stay at DLH. In fact, we arrived at 6:45 AM on Saturday for our DLH stay, and we were able to pre-register and use EE on that day, as well as the Monday we were leaving.

You can use the monorail for EE entry, and it is nice because it takes you directly into Tomorrowland. If you make the first train, you will most likely be the first group in Tomorrowland.

And I can also verify the 'tour' of DCA that is offered to GCH guests, with the ability to ride the first ride of Soarin'.
The EE privilege for DLR hotel guests is a test that started in July. It is unofficial. They can change it at any time. There are rumors the test will end in Sept., and other rumors it will end in Nov. You should not plan to do EE if you are DLR hotel guest, as you might be disappointed. The only sure bet is to get the parkhopper bonus ticket.

What is the status of Early Entry? We are planning to go in early April. Sure would be great if we could use it more than one time and if we could take the monorail directly into Tomorrowland.

According to the smart people who answered this question for me on another thread this week, DL is still offering EE for hotel guests staying on site. As we leave in 22 days I can't wait to try it.

I assume we cannot do the same for TT??

mississaugamom said:
Is it possible to use them both on the same day? If so, how do I do it? The EE part seems easy, but where do we go for Toontown Madness?

Hi from Calgary, Mississaugamom. I asked this question a few months ago on this forum and someone very smartly observed that it's actually better to use them on the same day because then you'll already be in the park at the time TTMM begins, which puts you that much closer to TT (instead of entering with all the other folks and having to cross the park to get to it).

Thought this was great advice, so I wanted to pass it on. :earsboy:

I actually choose to use them on separate days and it did work better.. I think. I didn't miss ANY of the ceremony and due to this forum knew the best place to stand ;).
I got the the maingate at 7:45 and was at Toontown at 8:10, I stopped and got Buzz Lightyear FP's and had to wait for my Sister with the stroller, she meandered... LOL, I would have been there about 8:05 if it was just me with the stroller. The ceremony starts about 20min after the hour. The only benefit I saw to going earlier than I did would have been to do some of the toontown activities before the ceremony. As it was we got a pick with Minnie, my DS age 3 1/2 didn't want pics with the other characters, the lines were moving fairly quickly. But we went on Gaget's Go Coaster 3 times, then walked around checked out Chip and Dales playhouse, Donald's boat where he promptly triped and hit his head on the steering wheel in the pilot house!
Goofy's Bounce house wouldn't let me sit inside the room with the CM so we skipped that, and went to check out the other fun stuff, we didn't rid RR but the rest of our party did, we also checked out the Gag Factory. Then headed to another part of the park.
I put this on our last day of the parks, so I would make sure to get in the rides we most wanted to do.. Fantasyland and Tomorrowland the first day - with our EE. The toontown day I scheduled the other lands, NO, CC, Frontierland, and Adventureland. I would have been able to complete the schedule and have gone on everything if I hadn't lost my wallet, or if my Dad's foot hadn't started hurting,... so he had to walk slow, I felt so bad for him! I missed Tom Sawyer's Island and Tarzan's Treehouse, but did get in Reindeer Roundup, Aladdin and Jasmine's Storytime, Starcade and rode Buzz 4-5times! We got to the parks at opening and left about 6:30-7:30pm everyday.. DS and I.

karylrocks said:
That is correct, it is not available.

Not true as of 1/16/06
We stayed at DL Hotel and have AP's and we were allowed to do the early entry. I even called to make sure (as I did not want to get up and be there at 8:00 if I could not get in) and the CM told me that ALL the DLR hotel guest are eligible for early entry. We took the monorail over and really enjoyed that extra hour! :)

hookedup said:
Not true as of 1/16/06
We stayed at DL Hotel and have AP's and we were allowed to do the early entry. I even called to make sure (as I did not want to get up and be there at 8:00 if I could not get in) and the CM told me that ALL the DLR hotel guest are eligible for early entry. We took the monorail over and really enjoyed that extra hour! :)

ok basically I have been following this post and the other posts regarding EE days...I think there is major confusion going on here..everybody who books a package or tickets that is from WDTC (and remember most of the travel companies like dreams unlimited, etc. use WDTC) are eligible for 1 EE on any day it is offered.. but it is not for multiple times during your stay...even if your staying on property you have to have a parkhopper pass 3+ or more days...you can choose from Mon, Tues., Wed. Thurs., or Sat...I think people are misunderstanding what the actual question is...If you call any of the onsite properties and ask if you can use EE on multiple days and/or if you are staying onsite they will tell you no...hope this clears up some confusion

Early entry is available to all guests staying at a Disney Hotel. Ticket type does not matter or who you booked with. I just got off the phone and that is what I was told. You do not need a 3 (or longer) day hopper. You do need the white paper you get when you check in to show your dates coincide with the date you are trying to enter.

I can confirm that we used EE without parkhoppers while staying at DLH in November. We have Aps. We just showed our white slip of paper that the front desk gave us for that purpose.

We used it on multiple days.

Disneyfalcon - you were able to use your EE pass more than just once? We are heading out in May and trying to plan. Are the days still M, T, W, Th, and Sat? Thanks?

Snurk71 said:
Disneyfalcon - you were able to use your EE pass more than just once? We are heading out in May and trying to plan. Are the days still M, T, W, Th, and Sat? Thanks?

With the 3+ day Park Hoppers purchased through a WDTC package you get one EE day either Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday. However, if you are staying onsite at one of the Disneyland Resort hotels - Grand Californian, Disneyland Hotel, or Paradise Pier - you can take advantage of EE everyday that it is offered. This is an unofficial perk for staying at the hotels - they like to surprise the guests, instead of having it expected. Because this is an unofficial perk, the DLR hotels can stop it at any time. As far as I know, this is still good.

Mickey's Toontown Early Morning Madness is on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Saturday, I believe.

Do you know if AAA packages are included in this "bonus" use of the EE? We've got DLH, 5-day park hoppers, but we booked through AAA for the good discount.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter