ºoº Can you tell me about the water bottle package and if it comes with a Disney cool

The Evian bottles they sell are 500 ml, or about 16 oz. The room service person also told me if I bought 5 I'd get 1 free.

1. Can you get ice water, or is the only option bottled water which you have to buy? (Is the tap water "nasty" like at WDW?)

2. Are there waiters on the beach for drinks?

Thank heavens for this board and all the little things you don't even think of!!!

Originally posted by njmoms
The Evian bottles they sell are 500 ml, or about 16 oz. The room service person also told me if I bought 5 I'd get 1 free.

is Evian sparkiling or non sparkling?:o

The price sounds high compared to when you grocery shop, but compared to almost $3 each at WDW it's a bargin;)

Can you bring the water to the dinning room if you want?

If you don't finish it all can you carry it off the ship? :sunny:

We are thinking of buying bottled water at a grocery store on Key West and bringing back on board, has anyone done this?

A suggestion to keep your mind from craking up at WDW and DCL - NEVER compare "real" retail prices...
A definition of a true Disney-a-holic: person who can pay $6 for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without a grimace!

The water at the beverage station is very tasty and I am pretty picky!

Enjoy
Barb

PS - Now on CC, not only are their CMs with drinks, they push a float filled with ice and beverages (and water bottles) through the water to adults on floats - most wonderful drink I ever had!

I just told my husband about them passing out drinks while you're floating in the water and he was quite impressed and I believe already planning on having a little drinky drink.

Originally posted by professorandmom
A definition of a true Disney-a-holic: person who can pay $6 for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without a grimace!
Barb

Or $5 for a bowl of Spaghetti-Os! That was our trip in '98 - you can see I'm over it now. :rolleyes:
Now I AM a true Disney-a-holic - I don't even look before I hand over the debit card. :earsgirl:

I just told my husband about them passing out drinks while you're floating in the water and he was quite impressed and I believe already planning on having a little drinky drink.

FYI...those drinky drinks are not free....there is a charge for any alcoholic beverages. But it is cool to see the CM dragging his blow up boat loaded down with drink mixings.

MJ

Not only are the "floating drinks" not free, the day we were there it was hot, very hot. When the CMs come by with the icy bottles of water, the temptation is great and so is the cost....I just walked over to the shower building where there is a water cooler (cold, too) and filled up my insulated mug.... but it is tempting!
Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter