ºoº Black Friday website for after Thanksgiving sales 2005{10/25-updated}

ITA that Bust Buy handles the BF madness better than any other store that I have seen. They are really good about the fact that if you don't have the voucher, you can't purchase the item...even if you have the item in your hand. I remember being told one year that they had the item we were looking at on the shelf but the vouchers had been handed out already.

Personally, I prefer to do my BF shopping online. Two years ago WM's prices were up & running at 6 pm Thanksgiving night!!!!!! :) I got my shopping done & didn't have to go out. :) Last year many other stores did this on Thanksgiving Day online.

Lisa,

Do you get the same deals online? I'm always worried they will sell out and I'll miss out on the items.

Thanks,
Ginny

lbgraves said:
ITA that Bust Buy handles the BF madness better than any other store that I have seen. They are really good about the fact that if you don't have the voucher, you can't purchase the item...even if you have the item in your hand. I remember being told one year that they had the item we were looking at on the shelf but the vouchers had been handed out already.

Personally, I prefer to do my BF shopping online. Two years ago WM's prices were up & running at 6 pm Thanksgiving night!!!!!! :) I got my shopping done & didn't have to go out. :) Last year many other stores did this on Thanksgiving Day online.

Our Best Buy hands out Krispy Kreme doughnuts, coffee and hot chocolate.

Part of the fun is going out in the stores. We were able to save some guy from freaking out at Toys R us and thus not get into trouble with his wife. :teeth: He was a hard save but we managed it. I've also helped employees hand out things and tell shoppers to not blame the clerk just because they ran out. Like this poor clerk knew that person was coming and needed to save something for them. :rolleyes:

nsmith -- is the shuffle going to be that price at aldi's only on 10/10 or starting on 10/10? I think I am going to get a regular iPod for Christmas, but I might go ahead and pick up a shuffle for that price too! Thanks!

I don't know any other information about the aldi Ipod shuffle than what I saw on fatwallet, that is 10/10 available for $59.99, don't even know whether that is nation wide or not. :confused3

Links to List of Black Friday Sales by Store and Date Posted by gottadeal

October 19, 2005 - Walmart - http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/walmart

1/10th Scale Hummer H2 or Jeep Radio Control Vehicle - $20.00

12 cup Coffeemaker, Food Chopper or 2 qt. Slow Cooker - $4.24

16 qt. Roaster Oven - $20.00

18" or 20" Figaro or Rope Chain (10kt Gold) - $18.88

l2 Pair Earring Set (White or Yellow Gold) - $18.88

2-pack Fly Wheels or Hot Wheels Gravity Set - $5.00

20" Flat Screen TV / DVD Player Combo - $129.83

23" Color Television - $99.72

26" 15 Speed Bike - $49.88

3-in-1 6' Game Table - $98.00

l3-pack Fashion Jewelery - $3.00

48 Piece Table Set - $19.83

DVDs & CDsAssorted DVD Movies - $3.44

Boys Flannel Speep Pants - $4.00

Boys Jeans - $6.47

Boys Reversible Vest - $7.00

Brother Sewing Machine - $55.00

Cabbage Patch Newborn - $10.00

Canister Vac Vacuum - $20.00

Care Bear with Bonus DVD - $5.00

Cyberhome DVD Recorder - $79.86

Disney Dress Outfit - $10.00

Dora the Explorer 13" TV / DVD Combo - $99.77

Emerson Dual Screen 7" Car DVD Player - $149.84

Flat Panel 15" LCD TV - $194.00

Gameboy Advance - $48.88

Garth Brooks Limited 6-CD Box Set - $25.00

Girls Faded Glory Embroidered Jeans - $6.00

Girls Faded Glory Ribbed Sweater - $6.00

Girls Holiday Sleep Pants - $4.00

Girls or Boys 20" Bike - $25.88

HP Pavillion 1203w-b Desktop w /15" LCD Monitor - $398.00

HP Pavillion ze2308wm Notebook Computer - $398.00

HP Photosmart E317 Digital Camera - $98.88

Jeep Power Wheels 4x4 - $79.88

JVC Mini DV Digital Camcorder - $248.00

Kodak Z760 Digital Camera with Docking Cradle - $199.00

Ladies 3-piece Sleepwear Set - $10.00

Ladies Down Vest - $10.00

Ladies White Stag Sweaters - $7.00

LeapPad Plus Writing System - $25.00

Mens Flannel Sleep Pants - $5.00

Mens Jeans - $7.47

Mens Polar Fleece Jacket - $7.00

Mens Reversible Vest - $10.00

Mermaid Barbie - $5.00

Mini Mushroom Chair - $10.00

Philips 2GB MP3 Player - $99.72

Sleeping Bag / Chair Combo - $18.00

Spongebob Squarepants 13" TV / DVD Combo - $99.77

Springmaid Towels - $3.00

Stanley 10 Drawer Tool Chest w/ 79 Piece Tool Set - $79.83

Star Wars Electronic Light Saber - $8.00

Stick Vac Vacuum - $10.00

Venturer 6.2" Portable DVD Player - $79.86

VideoNow Color Video Player - $25.00

Here is the email that I received:
Hello, this is your Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com

Notification. The time has come - we have our first rumored sale ad! We have just posted Black Friday sale items for WalMart. Click the following link to go to the site:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/walmart

Keep in mind that our Black Friday message board (http://forums.gottadeal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13) has been open for a few weeks now. We are the largest Black Friday site online with over 2,000 Black Friday related posts so far this year.

I wonder which store will be next?

Thanks so much!!!! :cheer2: Didn't know there was such a site...going to make BF alot easier to handle!!!! :Pinkbounc

To: ** RaySharpton@webtv.net

Subject: ** Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com Notification for Radio Shack From: ** blackfriday@gottadeal.com

Date: ** Sat, Oct 22, 2005

Hello, this is your Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com Notification. We have just posted Black Friday sale items for Radio Shack. Click the following link to go to the site:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/radioshack

Keep in mind that our Black Friday message board (http://forums.gottadeal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13) has been open for a few weeks now. We are the largest Black Friday site online with over 2,000 Black Friday related posts so far this year.

Radio Shack Sale Items:

Electronics1GB MP3 Player - $49.99

3-in-1 Digital Camera - $9.99

Apple iPod Shuffle Accessory Kit - $14.99

Axion 3.6" Tablet-Style Portable DVD Player - $59.99

Dual Float Laser Level - $5.00

Hot Rod Custom Radio Controlled Red '69 Chevy Camaro - $49.99

Kronus 55-Piece Home Repair Tool Set - $9.99

Kyocera K10 Royale Cell Phone for Virgin Mobile - $19.99

NASCAR Turbo Challenge Race Track & Cars - $9.99

Optimus 5MP Digital Camera - $89.99

Plantronics M2500 Bluetooth Headset - $9.99

Presidian Folding Cube Speakers for MP3 Players - $9.99

Radio Controlled Micro ATV with Driver - $9.99

Sharp YO-95 Pen Touch-Screen Organizer - $5.00

Wireless Keyboard & Mouse - $9.99 AR

Bella the Ball 360 said:
Well considering how terrible the sales were at Wal-Mart last year I predict they will up the ante this year to get back some of their business. WE went later in the day and there were pallets of sale product all over the place. It was a good indication that they did not get that many people in.

They are opening a new Ikea near us two weeks before but I am afraid to go on Black Friday. God knows what it will be like.

Best Buy was so bad last year we were there at 5:00 and the line was already at least 200 people long..they were giving out slips for the product and I was too late to get the personal dvd player. At 5:00!!!!! They were out of the sale items before the store opened! They should NOT have been letting people reserve the items before the opening. If it happens this year I will be on the phone and the e mail to customer service at corporate.

would it be better for people to trample one another to get them? I can see the reasoning behind the slips

Brandy

kejoda said:
Best Buy does this to prevent the mad rush to get in the door when it opens. There still is a mad rush but then people that get up early have all ready been taken care of.

I wish other stores would do this.

I totally agree with kejoda! If more stores did this, you would have less cutting and pushing when the doors open. I have gone to Best Buy for BF and found the experience not as bad as I've heard about at other places. I think the worst part of it was actually trying to check out! I ended up buying a quesadilla maker so I could check out at the appliance register :rotfl: Paying $15 for it was alot better than waiting an extra hour or 2 to get out of the place! ::yes::

Here is another ad for after Thanksgiving sale at Harbor Freight.

1/4" Composite Mini Air Die Grinder - $11.99

10 Watt Handheld Megaphone - $6.99

105-Pc Rotary Tool Accessory Kit - $3.99

10x25mm Compact Binoculars - $8.99

13 Piece Hobby Knife Set - $1.99

14 Gauge 50 Feet Extension Cord - $8.99

2-Pc. Cam Buckle Tie Down Set - $7.99

249 Piece Rotary Tool Accessory Kit - $11.99

3-in-1 Hand Truck - $39.99

3-in-1 Oven w/ Griddle, Coffee Maker & Toaster Oven - $24.99

40 Feet Retractable Cord Reel - $33.99

60" x 80" Wool Blanket - $5.99

7 Piece Plier Set - $9.99

9 Pocket Tool Belt - $5.99

Cen-Tech 12" Combination Square Set - $4.99

Cen-Tech 16" Laser Level with Tripod - $19.99

Central Pneumatic 1/2" Composite Air Impact Wrench - $19.99

Central Pneumatic 18 Guage Combo Nailer Stapler Kit - $13.99

Central Pneumatic 2 Gal 100psi Oilless Air Compressor - $49.99

Central Pneumatic 28 Degree Framing Nailer - $79.99

Central Pneumatic 3-in-1 Air Ratchet Kit - $29.99
Central Pneumatic 3/8" x 25' PVC Air Hose - $3.99

Central Pneumatic 51 Piece Air Tool Kit - $59.99

Central Pneumatic Adjustable Mini Detail Spray Gun - $7.99

Central Pneumatic Air Die Grinder Kit - $9.99

Central Pneumatic Air Hose Reel - $19.99

Central Pneumatic Air Impact Hammer Kit - $4.99

Central Pneumatic Gravity Feed Spray Gun - $12.99
Central Pneumatic Industrial Pocket Blow Gun - $0.99

Chicago Electric 1 1/4" Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw - $15.99

Chicago Electric 12 Volt Rotary Tool Set - $5.99

Chicago Electric 19.2V Variable Speed Drill Driver - $39.99

Chicago Electric 3/8" Variable Speed Reversible Drill - $9.99

Chicago Electric 50 Amp Bettery & Charging System - $9.99

Chicago Electric 60 Watt Plug-in Power Inverter - $8.99

Chicago Electric 7 1/4" Circuilar Saw Kit - $49.99

Chicago Electric 90amp Flux Wire Welder - $89.99

Chicago Electric Laser Guided Orbital Jigsaw - $18.99

Coleman Cold Head Soldering Iron - $16.99

Drill Master 29 Piece Titanium Nitride Drill Bit Set - $9.99

Drill Master 4 1/2" Angle Grinder - $8.99

Electric Start Blowtorch - $9.99

Electronic Ear Muffs - $9.99

Electronic Fly Swatter - $2.99

Flexible Knee Pads - $2.99

Flexible LED Light - $4.99

Gordon 20" Stainless Steel Tool Box - $12.99

Gordon Floating Earth Globe - $29.99

Gordon Utility Knife - $1.99

Horseshoe Game Set - $19.99

Infared LP Gas Heater - $39.99

Ionizair TableTop Air Purifier - $49.99

Kids Rechargeable Ride'em Motorcycle - $59.99

LED Brake Light Hitch Ciover - $5.99

Mini 12 Volt Air Compressor - $4.99

Pakka Wood 3 Piece Knife Set - $9.99

Pittsburgh 130 Piece Tool Kit with Case - $29.99

Plastic Cutting Board 2 Pack - $4.99

Radio Controlled Rechargeable Airplane - $29.99

Storehouse 12" Revolving Four Tray Bin - $9.99

Super Toolmate Nonslip Tool Box Liner - $1.50
Talon Wrench 2 Piece Set - $7.99

Universal Cordless Drill Holster - $2.99

Universal Work Station - $14.99

To: ** RaySharpton@webtv.net
Subject: ** Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com Notification for Harbor Freight
Date: ** Tue, Oct 25, 2005, 10:52am

Hello, this is your Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com Notification. We have just posted Black Friday sale items for Harbor Freight. Click the following link to go to the site:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/harborfreight

Keep in mind that our Black Friday message board (http://forums.gottadeal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13) has been open for a few weeks now. We are the largest Black Friday site online with over 5,000 Black Friday related posts so far this year. If you haven't already, sign up for an account on the forum and join us for some great conversation.

hmmm...i signed up at this site several weeks ago, and i didn't receive notice of the harbor freight ad.

momof1princess said:
hmmm...i signed up at this site several weeks ago, and i didn't receive notice of the harbor freight ad.

Contact the administrator... I know yesterday (maybe it was the day before) he was having problems emailing out the "non door buster" Walmart ad..

I LOVE this site - it's just plain FUN! Husband and I go on BF and make it a "date"... even if we don't get a LOT of our Christmas shopping done we have a great time that day... buy a dozen Krispy Kreme EARLY... then later go to lunch... it ends up being a whole day of just the two of us!

Bella the Ball 360 said:
Well considering how terrible the sales were at Wal-Mart last year I predict they will up the ante this year to get back some of their business.
I read an article this morning that Wal-Mart is not going to wait until the Thanksgiving weekend rush to start rolling out deals. The article said they thought their lack of sales last year was due to other stores offering sale prices several weeks before Black Friday and they would do the same this year.

poohj80 said:
I read an article this morning that Wal-Mart is not going to wait until the Thanksgiving weekend rush to start rolling out deals. The article said they thought their lack of sales last year was due to other stores offering sale prices several weeks before Black Friday and they would do the same this year.

it has been my experience over the last few years that the sales, especially on toys, have been much better in the 3-4 weeks before Black Friday. Many people don't like to think about holiday shopping until after Thanksgiving, so the need for sales isn't as important.

I look for this weeks Target, Kmart, etc ads to have a fair amount of toy sales listed. Shouldn't TRU big book be coming soon, as well?

Walgreens Sale Items:

6 Foot Prelit Christmas Tree - $19.99

Adidas EDT Spray 1oz - $3.99

Adidas Moves for Her EDT Spray .5oz - $4.24

Assorted DVD Movies - 2 for $9.99

Assorted VHS Movies - 2 for $4.99

Bionicle Boxed Gift Set - $9.99

C'Est Moi EDT Spray Womens 1.7oz - $4.99

Cabbage Patch Babies Assortment - $19.99

Candies Men EDC Spray 1.7oz - $9.37

Candies Womens EDT Spray 1.7oz - $9.37

Cool Water Men Frzn Spray 4.2oz - $9.99

Cool Water Women Fran Spray 3.4oz - $9.99

Dreamgear Plug n Play w/ 50 Games - $9.99

Hershey Giant Candy Bars - 2 for $1.00

sMaxwell House Instant Coffee 9oz - $1.90

Pierre Cardin Cologne 8oz - $3.74

Planters Peanuts 16oz - $0.99

Polaroid 3.2MP Digital Camera - $59.99

Portable 7" DVD Player - $99.99

Radio Control 6 Volt Vehicle - $19.99

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Stick or Lip Gloss - $0.99

Rose Art 100 Piece Magnetix Set - $14.99

Schick Quattro Razor System - $9.99

Shalimar Spray 1oz - $9.49

Tide Ultra Liquid 50oz - $1.99

To: ** RaySharpton@webtv.net Subject: ** Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com Notification for Walgreens
Date: ** Wed, Oct 26, 2005, 12:09pm (EDT-3)

Hello, this is your Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com Notification. We have just posted Black Friday sale items for Walgreens. Click the following link to go to the site:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/walgreens

Keep in mind that our Black Friday message board (http://forums.gottadeal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13) has been open for a few weeks now. We are the largest Black Friday site online with over 5,000 Black Friday related posts so far this year.

I obviously didn't register at the right place because I didn't get this e-mail. I think I registered for the forums instead. Can someone please post the direct link to get the e-mails like posted above?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter