°O°Good Times & Good Friends May 2008°O°

:banana: more sleep

:banana: more work day

Just talked to my Honey...he stopped to sleep some more and grab a bite to eat, and is hitting the road again. Should be at Mickey early this afternoon.

I guess I didnt reset my ticker when I changed my date

Today is DISNEY day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I may see my friends soon! or else I may do some solo things... LOL... and then who knows!!!

NO MORE SLEEPS!!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Just talked to my Honey!!! He is very happy to have woken up at Mickey. He is off to run some errands, and then to meet up with Teresa, to hold her hand on EE.

Leaving the office at 4:30, will land around midnight :) :) :)

Mel.....are ya ready????

Carrie....all packed????

NO MORE SLEEPS!!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Just talked to my Honey!!! He is very happy to have woken up at Mickey. He is off to run some errands, and then to meet up with Teresa, to hold her hand on EE.

Leaving the office at 4:30, will land around midnight :) :) :)

Mel.....are ya ready????

Carrie....all packed????

READY!!!!
Up early, and at work.

See your real soon :yay: :cheer2:

WOW!!!!!! that was fun!!! Hugs to my buddies! Had a great time with you all and look forward to another trip!!! Too bad that I couldnt have added more peep to LeCel. THAT was fun! LOVE THAT CAKE!!!!!!!! Thanks to all who helped celebrate birthdays and my graduation! That meant a lot!

WOW!!!!!! that was fun!!! Hugs to my buddies! Had a great time with you all and look forward to another trip!!! Too bad that I couldnt have added more peep to LeCel. THAT was fun! LOVE THAT CAKE!!!!!!!! Thanks to all who helped celebrate birthdays and my graduation! That meant a lot!

Must have been quite the party, aren't they still trying to put out the fires down there :rotfl: :rotfl:

Must have been quite the party, aren't they still trying to put out the fires down there :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hey! its was fun! didnt hear anything more about the fires after friday.... so I think its ok for the moment. still really dry and need rain. got a very little bit today but not enough to make a dent

What an AWESOME weekend!!! It was over way to quick. Hated going to the airport, and of course going to work yesterday....and oh yeah, sick kids on the plane....damn cup lickers in training....so now I'm :sick: got 2 weeks and a few days to get over this before I head back to the World.

Sha...I kinda forgot that list huh? I had it with me...LOL...it never mananged to leave the room.

Talked to my Honey a bit ago and he was about and hour from home, then heading to bed. (of course when he stopped for gas, he had to find a starbucks.....lol....hmmmm....think I converted another)

It was great seeing you all, and missed those of you who couldn't make it.

Kim, keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Hugs to all (even Miss Carrie who doesn't do hugs)

What an AWESOME weekend!!! It was over way to quick. Hated going to the airport, and of course going to work yesterday....and oh yeah, sick kids on the plane....damn cup lickers in training....so now I'm :sick: got 2 weeks and a few days to get over this before I head back to the World.

Sha...I kinda forgot that list huh? I had it with me...LOL...it never mananged to leave the room.

It was over way to quick! LOL... the list... well, better email it! So we are going to plan for Halloween weekend??? That was fun! Oh and lets not forget about changing plans in the middle of things LMAO communication with little amount of words to convey what needed to be said. Thanks! Definitely missed several peeps! And they know who they are :) I realized I didnt say bye to everyone... missed half the group because I was elsewhere :confused3 but then again, I never say good-bye :goodvibes

Good Morning to all my DisFriends.

That was the best trip ever...had a blast with all those that I met. :goodvibes

Can't wait until the next trip, maybe then I'll meet those that couldn't make it this time.

Morning Teresa!!! Miss everyone :(
Had a great time! LOL dont forget to eat slow so we dont get wet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter