~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all..I've been gone awhile. Wanted to come say hi. I thought it'd be easy with the short thread. But, you guys are fast, it's not so short anymore. ;)

So WDW BROKE IT!!!!!!!!!! really nice going blue fairy!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: jk

Try Again!!! My post was there....Kimmie was in the middle of her post when the thread went away....maybe it was a censor of hers. :rotfl: :confused3 :rotfl:

Glad I found everyone (with Al's help.)

Nite-nite now!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2:

nepats.gif

PatriotsRule.gif

patriots-2.gif

patriots-1.jpg

patriots.jpg

Feel free if you want one for your siggy!! :woohoo:

Try Again!!! My post was there....Kimmie was in the middle of her post when the thread went away....maybe it was a censor of hers. :rotfl: :confused3 :rotfl:

Glad I found everyone (with Al's help.)

Nite-nite now!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2:

Oh no... we've completely blamed you! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Boy, don't even make it up to # 10 and I'm getting slammed already, never mind that we are not in chat.

I can get even... 3 more days... woo- hoo !!!!

About this time on Monday I'll be getting on ME for my trip to the world..........

You will be too excited to sleep on Sunday!

So here is where we moved to.

Carrie, are sure you don't bite? :rotfl:

I believe for our May outing we have enough people be considered as a "Magical Grand Gathering". Get ready for a group hug :grouphug: Party time in the POP :dance3:

Teresa, sounds like a plan...

I think all the right boxes are checked. I tried to send a private message to Kimmie. I wanted to apologize for a joke, they wouldn't let me

smee

You are too sweet... but no apology was needed! :hug:

Looks like everyone must still be sleeping after a late night last night. :confused3

Good Morning all :)

I admit it, for myself, I just got up... was nice to sleep in! and sure it wouldve been longer if the neighbor didnt start dropping things outside.. LOL

have to admit... had a couple good dreams too :goodvibes :rotfl:

I'm awake and partially functioning as well as I only have 2 more sleeps left and checking final lists as per Caits' instructions.....

Apparently, you are good at follwing directions...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm awake DF..:yay: ....but didn't get up until after 8am. Just finally wonder onto the boards before I start my house cleaning. :sad2:

THats what I have to do today also :sad2:

I am here...some of us had to work today....
sorry you had to work - hopefully you won't have to be there too long :hourglass

I'm awake and partially functioning as well as I only have 2 more sleeps left and checking final lists as per Caits' instructions.....

:woohoo: 2 more sleeps :woohoo: - I wish I was going

I admit it, for myself, I just got up... was nice to sleep in! and sure it wouldve been longer if the neighbor didnt start dropping things outside.. LOL

have to admit... had a couple good dreams too :goodvibes :rotfl:

I would have slept in longer except my kids get up at the crack of dawn. no matter how late they stay up Glad you had some good dreams:cloud9:

and for the rest of you here is some :coffee: to get you going this morning

Looks like everyone must still be sleeping after a late night last night. :confused3

Good Morning all :)

Good Morning to everyone! I slept in until about 8:15. Taking Noah to the club to swim with friends today... and I get to swim some laps!

I am here...some of us had to work today....

For the first time in a long time, I have to work a few hours tomorrow. We have a lot of loans to get closed by the end of the month and have to kick it in high gear! However, after sending people home due to low volume - I was the hero with the mandatory overtime announcement!

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: What will I do without my buddy for almost 2 weeks?

Good Morning all

Posting... but not functioning yet...

Need starbucks NOW

I go get some... hehe

Ill post later inbetween Algebra homework then working again tonight :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter