~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, Just go to Dismates.com and look on the left side. It is about the second block down. Click on chat. In a minute or so you will be prompted to type in a user name and then sumbit. You will be taken to the chat room. It's as easy as that.

Smee

But if I don't have a user name what do I do then? Wouldn't my user name come from a registration? :confused3 Or do I just put in anything for the login and password? Never heard of chatting without a registration.
Oh just tried it I see how it works now....

yes you just put in a name that will show up in chat.... no registration or pw required

If we keep posting at this rate. They will Hide this one, for the 10000 post rule. Sometime in the middle of next week:rotfl2:

So one of my co-workers twisted my arm...guess where we went...and what I am drinking (no not a slushie from Epcot...though that would be good too)

Yep you guessed it!!!!

247221230-Ti.gif

So one of my co-workers twisted my arm...guess where we went...and what I am drinking (no not a slushie from Epcot...though that would be good too)

Yep you guessed it!!!!

247221230-Ti.gif

Sooooo not fair!!!!

I realized I had the wrong shirt for work tonight.... so now I have to run home inbetween jobs... Lets pray I have enough time to stop for another starbucks..

I shed a tear when I threw the cup away from earlier :sad1:

******Pixie Dust******

For your starbucks run!!!

Sooooo not fair!!!!

I realized I had the wrong shirt for work tonight.... so now I have to run home inbetween jobs... Lets pray I have enough time to stop for another starbucks..

I shed a tear when I threw the cup away from earlier :sad1:

What time is chat?I may be home in time to join you guys tonight. I read you don't have to register on DISmates to participate. Is there a guest feature somewhere?

Jazmine, I didn't see where anyone told you that chat starts at 9p.m. Hope to see you there :goodvibes

well no..no we don't..well..except for carrie..and well CG..and well Sha..and well duckie...and well then of course there is Pirate Mel...and...come to think of it..its all the women...thank goodness all the guys behave....:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Thanks for the vote of confidence TDave. Now--what was that about hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter